don't kill/hurt because of jealous emotions, utaenda jela tuendelee kukula bibi yako

…Bibi hujileta dating and courtship ni upuss…

haha good luck with that

I don’t think that’s how it works. If you kill your spouse, then that may not be heat of passion crime. But if you get them in bed with another man and you kill the man then it can be treated as a heat of passion crime.

Mehn hapo nilitoka kitambo saidi…sharing from my experience. Wale nilikimbiza hata sikufuga hata for a day…the right one alijileta…you must be wondering how as you read this but si Ile design ya biblical three wise men who were led by a star…:D:D

according to what that boda said. He received a tip off from another person that wife ameingia kwa nyumba yake na mwanaume mwingine…mbio mbio akawasha nduthi na kurudi kwake then murder happened

ulibahatika , most men wanaignore red flags juu dem ni mhot, after wameingia kwenye marriage ndio kushuka inakuwa ngoma

That’s why I fail to understand why people find it hard living together…

Hiyo Jaruo haina watu wao wanaweza kumtoa hiyo jela?

*stabbed

the 1st I wrote “stubbed” then I wrote ‘stabbed’’ after a few lines… It’s clearly a typo but wewe ni zile ny’ang’au za kucorrect grammar so haunge ignore

Let us not justify murder (whether it goes by the name (wo)mansalughter or not)… Let us not mislead others here to think it will be easy to get short sentences as it is most likely than not a very long sentence and at times life sentence… a pssy is not worth killing for and the kunguru who is the cause of all this nonsense will most likely be left here spreading to us generously, at times doing 180 degrees for us as you eat red and other soils down there… do not be that stupid… Use your head, son!

Erastus?

Hehehe kweli it’s a small town . Ediot anakula Githeri kamiti

Ako na pesa nyingi sana but hazikumsaidia

Not a subbie

Used to be a patron at latitude buruburu.

Say no more …these differences on murder degrees look cool on paper and google…so dare commit any ndio utajua hii ni Kenya…more especially if you are a peasant like this boda guy…utachunishwa kales over 15 years kamiti…

mimi huambia vijana usijiue juu ya bibi kukamuliwa just beat her up and chase her. BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT KAMA UMEAMUA KUJIUWA kama @Seer na @SledgeHammer vile walitombewa dem , KILL HER FIRST NDIO UJIUWE , usimuache huku kwa dunia akikula pesa yako na mangombe

There is no legal doctrine that acknowledges kukuliwa bibi as a defense. The offender must do something beyond kukulia bibi for you to get a lesser sentence ukimwua. Otherwise unaingia ndani na miaka unahesabiwa na judge kama ya jambazi sugu

Baboon Owino, Okoth O. na wengi wengineo.