Don't kill the messager.

What do you base your ‘turned out to be a lie’ on?
He mentioned Artur bros, turned out true. Mentioned Eurobond and NYS, turned out true. Mentioned mass graves that we can’t confirm nor deny because their was nothing like public excavation or coverage. IEBC and Al Ghurair remains an unscratched accusation with nothing conclusive.
Now, I’m not his defender but it would be good to have disagreements that are fact-based and not personality-based. Having said that my further engagement is this discussion is deferred indefinitely.

What about eurobond
What about the SCOK nullification of the presidential election

Iebc amd al gureya lead to the repeat election through scok

Hii judgment ya 8th mtawank nayo hadi lini? The only judgement that will never see any jurice prudence any where.

First it’s ’ jurisprudence’
Second go back to your dictionary and understand the meaning of jurisprudence
Thrid your hollow cranium has nothing to articulate here

Fourth kula block taka taka

Hakuna kitu unajua

Am one of them but not on twirra chyeth

Raila Odinga has always had a very elaborate network of informers. He has been right many a-times. His network seems to have been compromised coz he has - in the recent past - been making the most ridiculous allegations eg the incredulous server logs, the “kidnapping” of the KDF spokesman, ballot papers in greenhouses (hata si warehouse jameni?) …

Shut the fuck up binyavanga

When you bring up something as factual and when asked for evidence you can’t produce any then you basically have lied.
Just because he tells the truth once in a while doesn’t mean he is not a liar.
Kenyans are not foolish. They can tell apart politics and truth. The elections were a referendum on crushing corruption in Jubilee government and Kenyans basically dismissed the NASA position. Sure there is corruption but not at the exaggerated levels that Raila tries to claim

In the real world it’s what you can prove. Nobody has been successfully charged on Eurobond claims. It’ll remains rumours.
On IEBC Raila was right as confirmed by SCOK but we have to remember that Maraga mkora absolved Jubilee from any blame on that petition. The vifaranga part turned out to be a lie in the grand scheme of things because Jubilee won on the forced repeat election.

Umekuwa Yesu ndio uanze parables hapa!

Your influence ends where your stomach reaches.

:D:D:D:D:D

i am not on any of them, never have been…but i somehow get what is important from twitter in reposts like this one.

Pewa mbili on my tab!
I realized that fb is a place wea pple look for sex, sponsors or muchene.
Instagram hata siongei

Am only on LinkedIn, ktalk, wazua n nguuguuu

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Saitan.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Twitter ya 2010-2013 ilikuwa noma, nowadays its full of venom unnecessary tu