Don't marry from there

but Sir, you had to use a metric to determine the scale of badness…:D:D

1 Like

Calipers

4 Likes

CALIPERS ni zile dildo zako na homowebdev ama ?

3 Likes

Itabidi nimsikize lakini hii mapenzi huyu msichana ananipa si ya shiny eyes

for a moment i thought ni displacement method…akifloat hana uzito wa kutosha wa kuongopa mungu…

1 Like

True.when I drink with them old folks and they start with the racial bigotry I just switch off and start looking around for ass to tap

2 Likes

@uwesmake am confused here kiasi…o_O

young man, ile shida uko nayo ni yako tu…mamako amekuwa kigezo to…

4 Likes

even mlevi macho nyanya’s son is not getting married to a kukuyu

Raila’s son Fidel was poisoned and killed by his ex wife who was sapere.

Wanjiru the runner was RKO’d from the balcony of his house by his kikuyu wife.

So many Kiambu widows whose hubbys died in mysterious ways

Are’nt these not enough landmines to warn u not to venture into kikuyu women/mungikiress territory?

1 Like

mkisii naingilia wapi ?

2 Likes

Kabete huwes hesabu

1 Like

mimi last week nimekua kwa meza moja with a middle aged shinny eyed man akalewa akapigiwa na rafiki yake kumwambia amepata msichana dim eyed anataka oa. Jamaa ali catch yake yote akaanza kumwambia yaani ameshindwa kutafuta bibi, jamaa akamshow aki shout the whole pub ikanyamaza ati kama ameshindwa kutafuta bibi anaweza mtafutia hizi kabila zingine ni kupoteza wakati. wueeeh. na ali specify atafute kikuyu, Hii issue is quite deep, watu huku nje wanakaa progressive but at the dinner tables nyumbani people retreat to their caves.
Later on akagundua people are listening na wanashikanisha so he went to talk at the parkig lot

6 Likes

uyu si partner wako? :smiley:

1 Like

NILIWACHIA @Atwoli

2 Likes

its not just an age thing, it also matters how and where you were brought up, guys raised in cosmopolitan urban areas are the least tribal, even the ones who where brought up by very tribal parents. The day urban guys outnumber rural ones, tutakuwa tume take a step mbele

11 Likes

Huyo ni pumbavu, angalia most engagements sahii, most are for mixed tribe couples

2 Likes

my friend i won’t agree with you here. how much tribal garbage do you find spewed on the internet yet majority of the internet users are urban brought-ups?

4 Likes

I have dim-eyed baby mommas but I married a shiny eyes. You will never see me abusing single mothers I have caused six of them.

4 Likes

And they actually are the minority, sadly they are so loud you’d think the entire village iko hivyo

3 Likes

Even amongst the Kikuyu themselves you will find the parents advising their sons not to marry from certain areas eg Nyeri and Kabete and another area in Murang’a infamous for witchcraft

2 Likes