double standards

:D:D

Wewe sisty unafaa uolewe haraka kabla ufike menopause

Clearly he isn’t one!!

Lol

Hata kama ni video recordin, mayb anipate hapo juu yako:D

mwanamke kabla adinywe puthy, tayari ashadinywa akili.
-TLS, 2015

What sort of dolt confesses having clobbered other kungurus?

Huyu ametuangusha.
Deny deny deny

Sema ilikua ndoto and you just said it ndo asifeel guilty… U know what I’m sayin’?

Kwani wasubiri kengele au nini?:confused:

salama wakubwa nimejirusha kiwanjani

In relationship as in insurance,the cardinal rule remains, never admit liability!

:D:D:D.
I will refer you to the art of cold war.
stay put and dont say a word to her atajirudisha tu.
Pana pembeleza mtu bana.

wow!!! I did’expect that from you.

What did you expect? This business of coming clean,what exactly does it accomplish? It only assuages your conscience at ur partners expense. What is done is done, its water under the bridge. Why break ur partners heart? Just change and your partner will be none the wiser. They will be able2trust you and have peace of mind. That they have someone who has never cheated on them,something that’s extremely rare and precious in our post truth society. An innocent person shudnt have to suffer and agonise and feel betrayed bcz you cannot keep your word or control ur urges.That is just plain sadistic4the betrayed person to pay with emotional turmoil for ur lack of integrity. You did the wrong/commited an offense but now its your faithful partner2suffer bcz of what was your fault. Its them who has2struggle with self doubt n ability to trust n anger n disappointment. Im not saying you do it4urself am saying do it4ur partner. Ignorance is bliss. Leave your partner out of your sins. Deal with them urself, deal with the guilt urself,dont use ur partner as an emotional dustbin to feel better abt urself. Ati now tht ave come clean my conscience wont bother me anymore! So you want it to stop bothering u but to bother ur partner instead? Yet makosa ni yako?

Tembelea @Female Perspective na elfu tatu akukaribishe ki-rasmi

OK

OK nime elewa mware.

Right! Deny deny… apan tambua

Spot on.

unakam clean kwa kunguru nigga ndo ata umedampiwa kama always imetumika