Double Trouble

Hold your horses good people.

Niko shughuli kiasi tao but rest assured Part II inakuom teke teke!
[ATTACH=full]178606[/ATTACH]

Hatutaki picha tunadai hekaya imalizwe.

Nasubiria hekaya hapa, ukiweka usisahau kuniita

Malizia hekaya buana …

Hekaya imaliswo cc boy child simu mteja

Malizia hekaya usianze zile za mara ni Friday

Why is the chick wearing a mop on her head? Hope u told her to remove it…

Maliza hekaya iko timam.

hekaya iko chojo…maliza buana

Charlo na si ulienda a finishing school ya bragadashio?:wink: Anyway maliza risto and stop this habit of part 2 ina-come. It kills the beat.

Kumbe

:D:D Tsk, Tsk, Tsk…don’t be cruel, I say.

Wadau, nimesikia kilio cha wananchi…

@Randy @Mathaais @Mrs Shosho @Ice_Cube @tall mnyama everywhere @Freestyle @Energizer @biraru @Walker @Sakayo @bollingo @x-trail @Gikonyo @KeleleZa Chura @bure

Therefore, without further ado, here’s PART II…

…Nikajua kumbe! Yaani someone can switch off her phone off to her boyfriend because of a stranger they have just met! Dunia imepasuka mahali walala!

Somehow during the night, there was another mama who started literally throwing herself at me quite aggressively. For those of you who know Tamasha, we were seated outside on the counter and this chick was seated next to us with her girl pals. It started pole pole, Kyonda akienda washroom, dame ndiye huyo ma small talk. Over drinks, I learned that she had just cleared law at university and was doing her pupillage at a law firm in town, while also attending Kenya School of Law. Of course being the gentlemen that I’m, I bought her and her friends a bottle of Patron tequila. After some time, the chick threw all caution to the wind. Ata hakuwa na uoga and she could see I was with Kyonda, lakini hakutaka kujua. She steps in close, grabs my hands, place them on her ass, bump her ass against me, yaani ilikuwa the true definination of “bumpa to bumpa” :D:D Second chick was called Lilian, huyu hapa…

[ATTACH=full]178701[/ATTACH]

Kyonda naye alikua zile za…

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/gE1KUS_zAnw/maxresdefault.jpg

Lakini wapi! Lilian continued doing her thing. The best part is that this Kyonda lady couldn’t say anything cuz:

1. She obviously wasn’t my girlfriend or wife (duuuuuh) and

2. She had already burnt her bridges with her boyfriend by switching off her phone.

So she was stuck with me.

These two babes were now vying for my attention. Man, I felt like an emperor.

Nilikuwa zile za…….

[ATTACH=full]178702[/ATTACH]

Mfalme Gabz mwenyewe, hehehe.

The night was progressing very well. Every chance I got we hit the dance floor. I danced with Lilian, then with Kyonda. Saa kidogo ghafla bin voo, the two had even forgotten about me and had become very tight. Wonders never cease. They must have come to some understanding, cuz they started dancing together, whispering to each other and then looking at me and giggling. Hmmmm…Interesting.

We were really feeling pretty drunk and it was past midnight. The dances were getting quite provocative. I joined the two lovely ladies as we danced and was surprised at what happened next. I found myself wedged between these two gorgeous, sexy ladies being rubbed and dirty dancing the night away. I felt two set of hands grabbing my ass and rubbing my josto as we danced. It was a good thing the dance floor was crowded or ingekua noma sana. I could feel the heat from both of their bodies as we moved to the music.

Was I dreaming this? Was this really happening? I swear my josto was trying to burst through my trousers and they were both very aware of this. They were enjoying teasing me. This went on for a couple more dances, then we took our seats back at the table. It was around 1am in the morning now. As we sat back down I found myself seated between the ladies. They started getting to work. One after the other, I felt both their hands on my legs, rubbing close to the crown jewels. Lilian touched my face with her hand and turned my head, kissing me passionately on the lips. At the same time Kyonda slid her hands up and down my thighland assuring me that all was well with her.

Dear reader, as a full blooded Wakanda warrior, I couldn’t take much more of this.

I told them I’m going to the gents and will be back. My senses temporarily took over and I knew definitely there’s no way I will take two strangers back to my house. Kwanza the way I have a good CV in Tigoni hakuna vile I can be seen with two strange chicks from the rave in that gentrified neighbourhood. I called my pal who was a manager at some five star hotel “Hello, Kagwe, it’s how? I’m so sorry I must have woken you up”. I said. “My guy Gabz, is vipi? I’m actually at Solar Garden in Kileleshwa”…Perfect. I explained my predicament. Jamaa told me not to worry. Instead of going to his hotel, he recommended some other furnished apartments which his pal managed. He set it up, kila kitu and called me after like 20 minutes “Chief, everything is tayari”…”Cheers Kagwe I owe you one boss” I told him. “No worries”, he semad. “if the chicks are mzuri just chapia me a through pass” Heheheh, boys will always be boys.

Back to the action, I told the girls that I had an apartment nearby and that we should go have some more drinks there. To my delight, they both agreed. I explained the situation to my pals from Dago and they were cool cuz I left them some good cash to enjoy the rest of the night. As we left Tamasha, a woman on each of my arms, I could see many eyes looking at us. I drove teke teke to the apartments which were not very far.

I parked and we left the car holding each other. Man, the lady at the reception looked at us zile za

http://thefader-res.cloudinary.com/private_images/w_1440,c_limit,f_auto,q_auto:best/nene_ame9fx/nene-leakes-from-i-the-real-housewives-of-atlanta-i.jpg

Bytch gave me my keys and a bible!! All the while looking at me zile za

[ATTACH=full]178700[/ATTACH]

Hehehe, she was really looking pissed.

I could barely contain myself as we walked to the lift. As soon as the doors closed the women again wedged me between them as we all shared kisses. Me kissing Lilian, Kyonda kissing me, Lilian kissing Kyonda…our hands all over each other. Before the lift opened I did get to feel their tits. They were very firm and ther nipples were hard.

The lift opened and we all practically ran to the apartment as I fumbled for the key card to get in the room. I unlocked and opened the door and we were all three in the room. They both seemed impressed with the size of the room and soon we were sitting on the couch. They told me how grateful they were as they both had a good time. "Don’t mention it, the pleasure is all mine”, I told them.

Kyonda went to use the washroom and Lilian went in with her. I saw the fridge had soft drinks but no alcohol. I thought of ordering for some but I was like what for? It was 2am.The women both came out of the bathroom after about 30 minutes or so wrapped in towels. Waaah!

I was lying on the bed in my boxers and vest as they approached the bed. Lilian came with a lotion and told me to help apply it on her back. At almost the same exact moment each woman removed the other towel. Mimi huyo! I applied the maguta on their backs, tits, thighs…kila mahali. All this while, they embraced and kissed me passionately. They were kissing with hands massaging each other’s tits. I couldn’t believe what I was watching. My mjulubeng was at full attention. The two ladies got on the bed with Lilian on her back. Kyonda was sucking one tit and me the other. Then her tongue traced it’s way to Lillian’s pudesh. It was as if an electrical current had touched her. I had to get in the act as I kissed Lilian, my tongue in her mouth as Kyonda’s tongue was in her p*ssy. I could tell she was about to cum as her breathing became rapid, I couldn’t believe what happened next as Lilian pushed Kyonda’s head away and started on her. Christ, these ladies didn’t beat around the bush…

Then their attention turned to me, like lionesses attacking a zebra. I was now lying on my back as the two ladies did their business. Damn! They had such full, soft lips. They were true experts at the art.They switched places, first Lilian sucking Kyonda and Kyonda stroking my mjulubeng… then switching places. Man, I was getting ready to explode.

Then Lilian said "F*ck her for me, I want to see you inside of her” It was as if they were a tag team kama wale wa WWE wrestling, they switched positions as I did my thing…I banged one and the other was down on the other…until morning. Waah!

I woke up and they were still asleep. The funny thing is that I left them there… I left some cab money for them and instructed the hotel to give them some good breakfast and lunch. I bounced kitu 10 am in the morning. I wonder what they got up to without me? I reached Tigoni and reminisced about the crazy night. Nikajiambia I was not going to meet them again cuz I can’t handle that level of craziness. Sometimes I wonder where they went to.

Ladies, if you’re reading this, thanks for the great night.

Hekaya tibim fisi ya ditchez, pewa ki like.

Hapo sawa

Kunguru

Wacha kwanza ni watch Nigeria then nicome nikasome

sijaona condom kwa hiyo hekaya ama ulitumia bibilia for protection? ama wacha tu

@Freestyle Jehova wa matuine…why are you heckling on this part of the thread?:D;)

Chief, hapo I didn’t blunder. I was “armed” kweli kweli.