DPs Office: Katanuka saa hii

Was there an assassination attempt?? I don’t think so. I don’t think people thinking of assassination can be stupid enough to call a meeting of 4CSs and about 30 other people… That is just too big a crowd to keep a secret. And mark you, there are other better places to plan than a hotel that is 1kilometre from DCI.

Was there a plan to stop Ruto? I think so. But that is within their democratic right.

Am I happy Jubilee is falling apart? HELL FUCKING YEAH

I saw Itumbi complaining on facebook why FBI are being involved in the investigation. I wonder why he doesn’t want a neutral person to look into it.

The allegations are true, kibicho is spooked that is why he acused ruto of threwts, the letter is part of thr cover up

What if deputy president William Ruto grabs the plot to assassinate him and build another hotel on it
[ATTACH=full]245197[/ATTACH]

Kibicho hasn’t accused Ruto of threats.

Intimidation he went and recorded a statement with dci

assasination Plot sio attempt.

VE,

If you’re not up to date, unanyamaza na kuelewa kwanza.

:D:D:D:D:D:D

If Ruto does not become president, the person fronted by Uhuru Raila cartel will be the president. Mko sawa na io?

evidence that he recorded a statement?

I think I am more up to date

This whole charade is TangaTanga going on the offensive against Kieleweke, they started with the Tuju audio then moved on to this fakeass assassination plot, mimi pia naomba these two teams wrestle in the filth like senseless pigs until Kenyans get tired of their shenanigans and their greed for power, then Prof Kibwana apite katikati yao achukue hii kiti in the second round of voting, fuck Jubilee, fuck UhuRuto, fuck Rao, fuck dynasties

it was in the dailies yesterday

Wacha watu wacatch feelings kabisa and give all excuses. Step by step its coming. Emotions clouds people from a few obvious things. A letter authenticity is so simple to verify, DCI doesn’t need to do much to verify. That’s amateur work. They don’t start investigations simply on redacted letters and they certainly don’t need fbi help on a letter. However should they chose they need fbi help on verification of audio clips or as a independent third party to certify their work then that’s okay and kinoti if free to do that. Saa hii kibicho is mad the clips have gotten to media. He doent know whom to attack for that? DCI, state house or DP office:D

Am sure he wount.hustlers supporters are just bitter because the system has suddenly rejected them.

Stop wishful thinking. Prof. Kibwana is not running for presidency. Its either Ruto or a person fronted to you by Uhuru Raila team. Zoea president wako mapema.
Team Rainyatta wants a referendum to have Raila as President and Uhuru as prime minister, deputised by Mudavadi and Kalonzo. Msiongee nikama mko na options mingi. Ruto vs Rainyatta, choice is yours

The house is burning when the owners are in ===casualties. The neighbor is laughing as he watch the ravenous tongues of fire

You as a voter, do you want a system friendly person or a person who is against the system? System= anybody fronted by Uhuru and Raila.
Ruto is not friends with the system. If he is to ascend to power its through the people, rebelling against the system. If anyone is not supporting Ruto, who is taking the system head on, then that person should be comfortable with Uhurus rule.

If four CS’s from RV were accused of a assassination plot against President Uhuru, the replies here would have been different.:smiley:
Even most wouldn’t care for evidence.

Msijali kibicho atafungwa na nyinyi, nobody woke up at 3am to go vote for kibicho, they went to vote for UhuRuto.:smiley:

President Uhuru was also told by another similar group in 2013 that he can’t ran for President, they have their own man. History is harsh on those who try to control succession for their own selfish reason.

Relax, 1st quarter is just starting.

Meanwhile.

Ongoing: DP Ruto and family attends graduation ceremony of his daughter Stephanie Jepchumba Ruto at Strathmore University

DP declined a seat at high table, insisting he came to the graduation as a parent.

[ATTACH=full]245212[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]245213[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]245214[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]245215[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]245216[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]245217[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]245218[/ATTACH]

Won’t ruto still create his own system!why u carried away by politicians.ruto and uhuru must go home na si tafadhali