DR Congo vs Uganda

NG yangu bado iko intact kumbe Karibu @Touchlyrics anipatie kifafa

Brathe kaza kukaza. Naona Congo wakipewa penalty

Skieni uyu… Hapa najua mganga mmoja tu @jumabekavu :D:D

Dr Congo 0- 2UG

kenya should win too tomorrow!

Yes we should prevail but if we get a point i’m a happy camper. The Only thing Algerie know about Kenya is Olunga, Wanyama, Kahata and our goalie.
However, Kenya’s harambee Stars archilles heel is the amauter management apparatus.
These shyties are pathetic!

1. The French camp was vital but why the choice in the cold paris and not the mediterrenian riviera/Marseille with similar conditions to Egypt? or even better the cheaper La Manga in Spain as there is no better training facility for class 3 and 4th tier clubs, plus the climatic conditions are just perfect plus it’s a dream for any established or aspiring player to play in La Manga? Of course you have a cheaper alternative in the neighbouring Portugal and many clubs and portuguese speaking nations (Mozambique, Angola, Cabo Verde, or even local clubs and probably Equitorial Guinea) would jump and cease the op to play Kenya.

2. Sebastian Migné made it very clear at the telly interview exactly 2 months ago that once the players converged in Malindi, it will be business hencefourth!
    That ment, no return to Nairobi before France.
    No meeting the President of Kenya or other dignitaries…it was camp mode kwisha!
    So it begs why the management allowed a politician to visit OUR national team while they are busy with their preperations??
    Kama ni msaada sini kutuma tu??

Kenyas Harambee Stars are very lucky as the schedule of the matches favour them as most of the matches are played rather late under cool conditions.
Secondly the fixtures…it would have been an uphill battle had we
*hosted TZ first only to meet Senegal and Algerie, or

• meet Senegal and get worn out from the get go…

Im just hoping the Algerie TZ result will favour us to prevail but if we loose, I will still be very proud of OUR bhoys but I will demand the management to be crucified as the entire lot are but bodaboda sacco managers.

A few things are not true.

First, the Algerian coach, Belmadi, said that they had done research on all the players. That is possible given that we live in the internet age. https://t.co/8X1M4TyLWM

Second, about the Paris camp, the answer is in your post. The coach specifically asked for the camp because all the three Kenyan matches will be played past 10 P.M. Night temperatures in Cairo range from 24-29 degrees. During the Paris camp, temperatures ranged from 14-19 degrees. Again, as the coach emphasized, he needed somewhere they could hold 2 or even 3 training sessions in a day.

Your suggestion about playing clubs during friendlies is laughable. That would be the worst preparation ever. The era of ‘blind’ friendlies is long gone. You have to play another team with similar strength or even better than your opponent. Again, apart from Angola, the other nations did not qualify for AFCON, and worse still, Angola was not camping anywhere near Portugal. That would have meant that if FKF wanted to play any of the countries mentioned, they would have to cater for the travel and accommodation costs of those teams. Does that sound wise? I don’t think so.

On the contrary, I would suggest that the federation did what a professional association should do.

1. Give the coach every tool he needs. The coach has a technical bench of his choice (an assistant of his choice, a physio of his choice, a physical trainer of his choice) and a camp at a place of his choice!
  2. Pay the players in advance before the tournament. The era of non-payment ended with Nyamweya.
  3. Inform the fans about the team’s progress, just like they have done through social media.

Personally, I have no qualms with the federation’s performance.

NB: even with the best preparation teams lose. Let’s hope the boys will turn up and God will hear their prayers.