Dr.Eng.Karanja Kibicho (CBS), Principal Secretary, State Department of Interior

On the contrary, you should be able to discern local politics. Ruto is NOT afraid for his life.
His, was just a way to show the powers that be, that he’s aware of the so called meeting that happened and their machinations against him.
So it’s just a preemptive move to curtail whatever it is that they are upto.

Wait for it, you will be told about that tale of a dead kikuyu.

Reminds me of jesus christ…

but bullies are the biggest cowards.

How many assassination claims has Railas henchmen and hanger’s on made over the years?
Should be more than 30.

Ruto was his student . He learned from the best.

They should just tear the party apart and go separate ways

You probably haven’t read the letter. The letter has got nothing about a government official who wants to be on the record about being part of it. To the contrary, he wants to be on record being NOT part of it. Didn’t Munya and his three ministers come on record? Hasn’t Kuria come on record?

In my thinking, there was a plan to stop ruto political, but the arrogant kibicho made a foolish statement not knowing that there are some people who are not as enthusiastic about political games of Self-declared mafias

You don’t get me, no senior govt official will send such a letter that would incriminate him to be a witness or a suspect in an assassination.
I think most of you are naive people… assassinations are not discussed using letters or official communication channels.

And by the way, if the govt wants a public figure dead, they will not start involving 4 cabinet secretaries and official meetings in public meetings with memos.

You are missing the point. If Kibicho wants to Kill Someone he will neither write a letter nor call a press conference. But if a “CS” wants to disassociate himself from a scheme that is being spearheaded by a “mere” PS, then he can do so. After all, this wasn’t a secret meeting with spies. It was meeting of people who were perceived to be Ruto opposers. And the CS could have felt slighted being directed by his Junior (a PS.) You probably have a very limited understanding of ego trips in the Public sector.

Morover, the govt doesn’t want to kill ruto. Kibicho, mispoke out of arrogance. It was a simple Kieleweke meeting and the PS, trying to show how strong the gvt was, started talking nonsense. A politician seasoned politician will not talk such nonsense because he is used to conversations being leaked.

Are you sure that piece of land is enough to even hire a village advocate?

Am not missing any point,
1.The letter is addressed to “His Excellency” , that is not the language a CS would use when writing to the president - esp the tone in the paragraph talking about the handshake.

2.The letter could be believable if it didn’t contain the paragraph about Saitoti. No CS would ever want to be on record for talking about a past assassination or previous unsolved death of a figure like Saitoti. That is the stuff of politicians. This letter is meant to be formal and very confidential…

3.If as you were saying, the CS wants to be on the safe side in case something bad happens to DP Ruto, then am assuming the names would not be hidden, ama you want to say its the president who leaked it???

It is good that you are numbering the points; it would help avoid obfuscating

1. The letter is addressed to “Your Excellency”. How is that not a language the CS should have used? How did you want him to be addressed? Mr. President? Your Excellency Mr President?

2. Exactly why the CS doesn’t want to be there. Exactly why the CS doesn’t want to be part of such talk. According to the letter, it was a verbal conversation. The CS was asked to put it in writing. Do you want her to leave out the main reason why she doesn’t want to be part of the meeting? People who have grown in the civil service know that the best way to protect yourself is to put things in writing. Even Muthaura was forced to put many small things in writing in-spite of his powerful position.

3. Maybe it is a staffer in Uhuru’s circle that leaked it? Furthermore, office politics will always cause people to know who did what even when things are hidden from the public. For example, do you know that After the Council of KU appointed Mugenda to be the CEO of KU Hospital, it was known that it was the same VC who hired Omutata to go to court? Or that it was Mugenda who influenced the govt to snatch the hospital from KU and then later appointed her as chair of the board?

I cannot tell the authenticity of the letter (I give it 25%), but neither can i dismiss it offhandedly. Over time, i have come to have a very low opinion of the Jubilee govt.

Why do you refer to the author as her?

CSI @upepo has already solved that for us.

https://kenyatalk.s3.amazonaws.com/2019/06/308016_82600ce63325850bd80dc5965022c2de.jpg

Some other CSI elsewhere fingered Foreign Affairs

Uhuru chose the wrong people for interior kibicho alikuwa lecturer jkuat matiangi the same

Dr kibicho should be very careful when dealing with the dynastic oligarchs ,they will use him to achieve their goals then kick him to the side of the road ,he should consult Dr Ndii and miguna,the oligarchs will do him before he does them

I meant the tone of addressing the “excellency” is not what is expected , not the title

The letter would be sound authentic if it skipped some paragraphs, and i stated the paragraphs.
The one talking about the handshake, and the one talking about “killing Saitoti”…but the propaganda its meant to achieve would be lost if those 2 issues were skipped.
Fake letters are picked out by getting into the mind of the author and his intended goals. The problem is mainly when propaganda is mixed with gutter press news.
Underhand deals by govts really try to avoid letters and official communication channels. And why would the president want a CS to put in writing such a damning discussion then handover to his staff.???

Sometimes you need to ask some simple questions.

This is how the deep state commits crimes , an example setting - “A public Demo”,
The CS interior will write a letter to the IG to provide 200 GSU to protect protesters…the letter will be official and to the point - “protect the people and keep law and order” …

The letter will then be followed by a phone call on a private number “hao watu tandika kabisa na wasipewe space kwa CBD”…

Enough said. The letter is a fake. Your last paragraph is hilarious and very true:D:D