Dr. Eva carneiro Jinxed chelsea

Heheh… Abramovich amesema maureen atafungwa na kamba then aingizwe ndani ya basi ile ya chelsea… hiyo basi ivutwe na nyororo inje ya stamford bridge…

1 Like

If maureen is sucked i’ll surely miss him plus his drama. He speaks his mind without giving a rats’ butt whoever u are; coaches, refferrees, players, football association etc.
Good-news for cfc; he aint going! Abramovich still has faith in him…

I have heard of that ‘third year syndrome’ but lets not take much from Mourinho. Chelsea needs consistency in its coaching unit and i believe he is best suited manager to take Chelsea from the current sheet. He has nothing to prove. He can afford a few slips and a dip in form; even Sir Alex and Wenger have been through that. The only problem is that soccer is a way of life nowadays and the millions of dollars it rakes in has made it hard for the owners and fans to be patient enough when results are not going their way. The prospects of missing on the Champions league cash next season makes it unthinkable!..Hence the PRESSURE.

Felipe Luis, Willian and Cuardado are the only Chelsea players who participated in Copa America and they all didn’t make it past quarters. Apart from Willian, the other 2 are non starters. So Copa America isn’t an excuse.

Man city had Aguero Demicheles Fernandinho and Zabaleta in Copa America. They also visited Vietnam in Asia and Australia during the pre season tour. So again I rule out pre season as an excuse.

1 Like

Maureen should have let Courtois stay at Atletico longer, and keep Cech for 3 more years

1 Like

Also Sanchez went all the way to the finals and won it and he’s banging in goals. Verdict :lame excuse

2 Likes