Dr Luther and other "Docs".....

Tafuta fresh aloe vera, chemsa than drink the that water for 2 days - thank me later

3 Likes

Omwami naenda kwa mganga toka tanga
Amesema ni allergy ama manyoka [ATTACH=full]121510[/ATTACH]

Following:(

1 Like

Mujamaa, I used to suffer the same zile enzi nkiwa the undisputed kawasaki ninja. Just like you, mkono ya left ndo ilikuwaga na blisters kwa sana. Achana na ma private dealing aisee

1 Like

Wueeeehhh!!! hii ni serious my friend, at a glance it doesn’t look serious but upon further scrutiny I have decided to treat it with the seriousness it deserves. Seriously this is serious.

1 Like

Secinidazole ama Tinidazole will do you better.They cost around 100bob.Ukianza kuzitumia avoid alcohol bro@10000 OTHERS

1 Like

Those skin rashes might be a result of eczema juu redness can be seen from a distance.Tafuta hydrocortisone ujipake

1 Like

Boss, wewe minyoo zako ziko mpaka na horns. Deworm ASAP.

Someone told me ukitumia ile dawa ya mifugo huwanga effective. Same dose as the cow/goat/pig.

1 Like

Wewe daktari, na dawa ya Kamanyoko ni gani.

May be am slow but kamanyoko ni nini?

Yaani haupendi huyu jamaa kiasi hicho?

Migwa nuugu.:eek::eek:

Those skin rashes, they appear like small spots

:D:D:D

Apply hydrocortisone tu it will help reduce

1 Like

It’s not being proud I’m being honest. It’s simply being a kenyan wa Kawaida. You get to the hospital when you are unwell. And most cases get medication pale kwa local chemist.

But Ntapitia chemist leo nichukue dewormers. Asante

Unanishtua sasa. I’ll get some dewormers leo leo.

Thankyou:):slight_smile:

1 Like

Nowadays it’s rare to get minyoo. However, what still troubles a few folks is more of work related. Wading through rice fields, cultivating shambas barefooted etc. Those warms that penetrate the skin through the soft areas. Worms acquired through ingestion are rare as the standards of hygiene have risen considerably.
Having said that, chances are that if the patches are in more than one place and in small areas and not covering large chunks of the skin you could be having a skin reaction to an “amoeba” called Blastocystis hominis. Amoeba in quotes as it is not a true amoeba but spread in the same manner. A simple stool test would suffice. Drugs should be equally cheap. If not in small areas but evenly spread and accompanied by itching then probably we would think in terms of an allergy to sth. A simple lab test would be an eosinophil count. Eosinophils are a type of white blood cells that are elevated in allergic conditions. Anti histamines would do. If the rash covers a particular area, probably moist eg between the legs, na iko na a very sweet itch then we would think in terms of a fungal infection. My best bet ni amoebiasis. Erythematous skin reaction… All in all get checked and let’s know what the causative agent was. Ugua pole. Usijisumbue na dawa ya minyoo lakini

3 Likes

:D:D :D:D no wonder people are threatening suicide in this village. Kuwa mpole

1 Like