Dr. Luther and other village sex therapists... Niko na chinda

:eek:50 is the magic number when we should kill ourselves?:smiley:

3 Likes

Th

Scenario described above is common with faggets, bottom men to be precise. Get yourself a Transvestite, and thank me latter.

2 Likes

Haha Erwoti kuja porepore

When you have kids it’s no longer your life ,injeculating in all manners of holes …stick to your family. Kutombana /kutobwa nje is a matter of individuals choice…wewe unahitaji vita kali na sio ya ngumi…you don’t play with your life Rem ember those children hawajawekerewa mawe, they are growing up and the can see what you are doing . .you need Two hot slaps and a …
Good day…wacha nifike kakamega

From a little psychoanalysis, you dread entertaining the idea that your former wife is being squeezed by another Ninja in the house you pay for and probably drinking wine bought with your money while you pay hookers for the same services. If you are getting back together, its probably because you cannot live with yourself knowing what could be happening behind closed doors. I would encourage you to go ahead, it is the best for you.

3 Likes

Nimeskia fununu ati ulijipata situation where another man ejaculated on your anus, perhaps your mind have never gotten over that

3 Likes

:eek:o_O:confused: the f**k.

Hopefully ukifika Kach your thought process and whatever you indulged in over the weekend will have flushed from your system. o_O

@introvert

2 Likes

No no No ! We know how our people in Kenya and in diaspora take marrage lightly, in his culture there were no divorce ! Ukweli wajue apana kulamba lamba everywhere only to find you are fourty years !

1 Like

:D:D:D:D akifika Kach atakuwa na accent ka ya @Ruffneck :D:D:D.

3 Likes

Hehehe…
@introvert be like…
[ATTACH=full]70096[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]70097[/ATTACH]
Injeculate = kumwaga nje

Watu wa Lexicon wapatie huyu mtu supu kikombe moja.

13 Likes

Sex therapists ndio sisi. Have you heard of any wives divorcing us? Chukua advice and thank us later.

Eeeeeeeewwwwwwo_O

Stop disregarding your small head. There’s a strong and firm message it’s trying to convey. It’s not as stupid as you think.

HUYO EX NI WAWERU AMA ?

ION, I thought you re a trained psychologist. Ama mganga hajigangi?

You are suffering from too many vaginasiosis… Chida iko hapo.

Those are hormones playing tricks on you, but don’t worry we got you. All the best in your situationship. Music is food for the soul.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBzENeExM34

1 Like

This, I agree with you. Before you get genuine advice, haters will have derailed your thread without mercy.

1 Like

You are old and you have a small penis.

1 Like