Dr. Luther Hebu saidia kidogo

Whats your point?

This is true and ive seen it before.my theory is that they share the same food, the same environment, sometimes the same emotional hurdles…this shaped their physical makeup especially the face in a similar manner.Havent you ever seen a poor couple wakipata pesa uso zao hunona pamoja.

Weka evidence hapa ,yaani picha ya nyinyi wawili tukangue kama ni ukweli

1 Like

I took this talker’s question in good faith because I too can relate. There’s a couple I’ve always seen in my neighborhood tangu kitambo and it’s only recently that i knew they are man & wife; I always thought they were siblings. And yes, they look alike.

1 Like

Thank you!

Wee Mulosi, wacha pang’ang’a mob. Nikiwa na swali abt nyt running rest assured nitakukujia master

3 Likes

This theory only applies in China.

2 Likes

You are all wrong. Sometimes When a man /woman looks for a spouse, subconsciously he looks for someone similar to his mother. This might include looks unknowingly

Weka mbisha…we’ll give u legit answer

2 Likes

Uwesmake + old monkey = uwesmonkey

8 Likes

NAONA HESHMA HAPA IMEISHA KUANZIA NA DEOORO SASA VUJA

You’re missing the point. The proportion that may look alike is very small, perhaps less than 5%. Just an observation.:slight_smile:

1 Like

Manki please read my comment again. I said SOMETIMES NOT ALWAYS

Hehehe teri mos

sasa nani anadai heshima?

naona you said when couples make love AT THE SAME TIME, nami nikauliza can a “couple” make love at different times?

Sure they can. This is Klist remember!

I never said they can do it at different times. “On Earth, the sun rises from the east”. Is there anything wrong with that?. Or how would I have put it to put across the argument experiencing sex at the same time contributes to a couple’s matching looks?

observed the same too, especially on the elderly couples…

in short @kush yule mnono na huyu mkewe mfilipino wanafanana basi…

http://i.imgur.com/DsEPkFq.png

1 Like