@Dr Luther saidia hapa

You don’t kick a brother when he’s down.:slight_smile:

wee kabuda njoo uniokote hapa sakafuni nimeshindwa kusimama and you are the cause

na atakojokoa namna gani?

I don’t think he needs to kojokoa maybe kukojoa.

1 Like

F*ck vaseline…Tumia Super Glue LOCTITE to Kawasaki…you will never do it again. Dont thank me, this is on the house.
http://www.loctiteproducts.com/img/products/big/t_lkr_red.png

2 Likes

What if you tried seasoning your hands with pepper? Maybe your member will detest the bitterness and shrink back to size. To avoid resistance, alternate pepper with chilli, kitunguu, ndimu and any other bitter substance you can get, inc mavi ya quail.

1 Like

Consider wearing gloves like the one in my avatar which will eventually decapitate your dick the kawasaking will cease and @Luther12 will attend his usual kisonono patients.

1 Like

Wewe kawambui umechisi pia anongeze black pepper sneezing inasaidia sana.

1 Like

Aviator=kungu=half jadhe

GAY

WORD!
YOU MIGHT RUN AWAY FROM KAWASAKI ONLY TO END UP BANGING HIV POSITIVE PROSTITUTES… and since kawasaki has made your penis rough,you will end up using no condoms and after that you… [ATTACH=full]3344[/ATTACH]

I see. Aviator = Pilot?

I like your thinking. Genius.

1 Like

waaah @junkie unatambua ngwati

[ATTACH=full]3377[/ATTACH]
is this commercial or its just for personal consumption (guys literally taking matters in your hand)?

2 Likes

anatumia sand paper labda

2 Likes

are you not concerned about the blister??, am sure our good old doc can give a prescription for this symptom!!

@Purr_27 I usually don’t click but on this le’mi check it out, thanks dear

picha?

Do you have a copy of that listing?

UWESAIDIKA , NUNUA MANEQUIN UWEKE POCKET PUSSY