@ dr luther

can the electronic cigar be used to smoke weed?I have a passion for the latter. Suppresses my migraines; @Luther12 did my ‘doctor’ lie to me?

Webdev would u explain what those are :oops:

Remember what I’ve always said: there’re no hard-and-fast rules in biology. Vile tu unaona sura zetu hazifanani, vivyo hivyo ndivyo miili yetu haifanani.

The link between cigarette smoking and lung cancer is not in dispute. But cigarette smoke is by no means the only cause of lung cancer.

Idiosyncrasies exist.

Of course (s)he did.

1 Like

in dec I cooked them in my morning eggs, I just took my mattress to the living room and lay there to watch a movie, I ate at 8 am and was still drowsy at 3 PM

Second generation Electronic cigarettes. Uses refillable eliquid and rechargeable batteries. Healthy alternative to quit smoking, smokes a few sticks while drinking only.

n i borrowed that habit from them when i lived with them for years

I know someone who is battling cancer right now but never smoked…but if we know cig contributes to that why not just stop…

1 Like

I think smoking increases the “Chances” of getting lung cancer. Its a game of numbers, probabilities, permutations, many things at play. Its not a sure way of getting the disease. My two cents

1 Like

Ok , is that you holding a bottle on your avatar :smiley:

1 Like

Yes bae, you like me?

Hehe, omwami anarusha lugha hapo

2 Likes

Its very easy to pick up habits from the environment you live in , my cousin has lived in States for long and he came came back here a total JUNKIE.

he,s grown ennuff weed kwa shamba and sells it for the medicinal purposes SMH . He gets rehabilited , runs away hes driving my aunt
crazy n has wasted so much money …before he left he was just a habitual smoker.

geesers:eek:

…true that…some of these vices are influenced with the environment…hiyo yako let it run its cause…

Sorry for asking dear, is @junkie your cousin

1 Like

…do you smoke the the flashdisk, ama unawekwa software?:(:frowning:
…hii si hekaya its happening now (photographic evidence):D:D

1 Like

As @Ka-Buda says the only way to stop smoking simple: STOP SMOKING, STOP GOING TO SMOKING SHEDS/JOINTS and STOP ASSOCIATING WITH SMOKING BUDDIES.
Non smokers and those who quit the bottle are however known to become womanizers.:wink: Hope @Ka-Buda this is not your case:D

1 Like

Most likely lube!

So, we are all at the mercy of NATURE, smokers and nonsmokers alike. That’s why I say kila nyani na starehe syake.

1 Like