Dr. Luther12 Saidia

Sikupati vizuri. What is/are related?

Lazima udungwe sindano kama ni hizo :):slight_smile:

1 Like

This junkie is crazy he he.

1 Like

hahaha I like his way with words (no homo)

Neck stiffness can be a sign of meningitis especially if accompanied by a splitting headache and some form of photophobia. However, it could also be that you are a bit stressed even without your realization (your gf is away, ama kazini/biashara) i.e. What is generally called a psychosomatic illness, it could also be related to an old injury or poor posture issues.

In short, the info provided is insufficient to arrive at a diagnosis. Comprehensive history taking & perhaps some more tests will be needed, which is best done at a hospital/clinic. Iā€™d suggest you go back to your clinician soonest.

It most probably is not something serious but thatā€™s the only way to be sure. Ugua pole.

2 Likes

However @Hunter Xp the good old doc can only get the dry fry battalion on board if he guarantees PEP drugs will be dispensed in Sabina Joy and other brothels for free kinda like kibaki and his free education master stroke

Never. Ever heard of a strategy called injection safety? We only inject if itā€™s an emergency or if that drug is only available as an injection; the latter is rare. Injections are commonly a strategy to part you with your hard-earned cash.

Heheheā€¦not gonna happen.

However I dont know why I prefer injections, maybe coz I think they work faster, the medication is in the bloodstream in a flash maybe

Ok , I used to have tonsils occur a lot when young ā€¦men and the injections :confused::confused:

Noted , heading out to the clinic

Nothing to do with men and injections, Injection Safety is GoK policy. Tonsillitis is very common in childhood, that and middle ear infections (otitis media) had me reading out names of drugs in my childhood hospital cards long before I went to school.

1 Like

Haya ni masaibu ya kukawasaki mara tano kwa siku. Jaribu upunguze dosage ya kawasaki iwe mara mbili kwa siku na kwa muda maumivu yatapunguwa, kisha yakishapungua, waeza tafuta mawaidha ya Bw. Uwesmake akuunganishe na momo akusaidie kufanya matibabu ya tubal unblocking and cleansing

1 Like

Call me ignorant or other names if you like but has anyone noticed there is always a lull between the time the village doc is consulted and when he actually responds despite him being all over ktalk? Could the good doctor be also consulting Dr. google in order to respond to health queries.#JustAsking

1 Like

[QUOTE="Supu don, post: 76574,

Hehehehe.

maybe or maybe not lakini mimi nime kua sorted kwa inbox chap chap now I feel like I can eat anything

Forgive my thoughts:D:D:D

1 Like

We will not condone this attacks on our candidate for president. This attacks are baseless and unfounded. This is akin to calling our future president a quack, without providing sufficient evidence to back up the claims

1 Like

aha! :smiley:

how nowā€¦i didnt say thatā€¦:eek::eek::eek::eek: