Drama as Fake pilot who flew military dignitaries and senior officials arrested by DCI

I advised a fellow sometime back to fake one for a Bcs in computer science and he luckily landed a job in one major parastatal …though baadaye alienda akahongana the said university and got a clean backdated certificate from them.

na maisa iliendelea kama kawaida.

It can never be clean kama hajaingia class

But isnt the entry for flying D+ I know many D students that are pilots.

KCSE is useless in the real world

This is all good until a quack performs your heart or brain surgery. Or where do we draw the line?

It’s right, in legal parlance they use the phrase “utter a false document” not alter.

I hope he goes to jail because I’m a hater by nature. How dare he succeed more than me yet I performed better than he did?

The line should be drawn on whether KCSE has any value in assessing a student’s technical competence.

All indications are that it’s a fairly useless document.

upusss

Sheria ni sheria, fake it till you either make it or take it in the ass.

KNEC is a fraud it should be disbanded. Pia mtoto ya umbwa iko na degree fake ya economics in political science. The sot has mismanaged the public coffers.
Umbwa Koko yeye.

Si Ruto alinunua PHD degree juzi :smiley:

Kuna degree ya economic in political science?

Forgery is a crime

His C plain brothers are up in arms for his victimisation:D:D. But I support you, he has been doing it for a long time.

kama hangekuwa of Somali origin ningemtetea , but since he is of somali origin he is a security risk. ghassia yeye

Ukora imeenea kila mahali kenya. But I don’t blame the nikka, system ni ya majambazi. If you can’t beat 'em join them.

All you need to master is the autopilot system and it’s plain sailing from there. No need to know where the vena cava pumps blood from. His case should be clean by this time tomorrow.

Really, you come out as an elitist.

[SIZE=5]

There must be a young Somali man that you were interested in having sexual relations with but he denied you the opportunity and even ridiculed your homosexual urges in public hence your deep hatred for Somalis in particular.[/SIZE]