Dream interpretation

Avoid stress and too much worry

Please check your inbox. I did not want to give you my interpretation here because foolish people will mock my response and water down what i have to say to you. The bible says that ‘my people perish because of lack of knowledge” it further says that “the just shall be delivered through knowledge”. Whoever is interested, click this link… http://kevinlaewing.blogspot.co.ke/2014/06/dreaming-of-snakes-part-2.html?m=1 . If you have been having sex in ur dreams, eating in ur dreams, going back to ur old school either primo or seco or ur old house, swimming in the dream, being arrested, being bitten by a snake or snakes in ur dreams, sleep paralysis etc know that ur spirit when u sleep is attacked. Most of u who will tick every one of these dreams will have this in common, ur broke, ur always failing, u work hard but are always in lack, ur sick, u meet the wrong men or women and are finding it hard to marry or get married, if ur married, ur marriege is another form of hell on this earth, nothing in ur life works, ur depressed, u wish to die but are too afraid to tell anyone…the list is long…Read articles on that blog and u shall be delivered. Watch youtube videos by Kevin LA Ewing. I went through hell last year and early this year and i didnt know why it was happening until my research brought me to Kevin’s teachings. I gained knowledge on how to deal with the attacks and the rest is history. Be blessed u all. And yes, u can mock
Me if u want, i don’t care but i know this information will deliver some of you.

But in the same book snakes healed those ferked Israelites. Remember the snake on a pole?

Kuna nyoka umekamua mara tatu na ameshika ball.

It was made of copper

Hio SNAke ni NASA. It is eating away at your soul and save yourself by facing mt kenya and declaring tuko pamoja, raira wiro nefa efa mbe prisident

Toa moshi kadhaa ya nyasore high grade kablaa kulala…wewe ndio utakua unafukuza iyo nyoka kwa dream!!!thank me later bro

ur dick is the black snake it has refused to work for you it has stabbed u in the back.

Reprentation boss. The image of a snake!

The dream means nothing. You just fear snakes. That’s it

Your past sins are catching up with you…It is time to pay your dues… …

Sleep paralysis. Kitu kibaya sana. I hate it! It’s happened to me several times, this morning as well just before I woke up.

That is because you sleep under a heavy blanket!

That is just your brain playing out the stress from the previous day. The dreams you should worry about are the ones that you actually remember i great detail!

Really

kunguru= black snake

Can’t relate. It’s either I don’t dream or I forget what I dreamt.