Drinks & Sex

Hapana

You’ll who have taken the bait of the troll are daft. Ghaseer.

Kemboi (Kemoi) niwache

Admin Observed that the place is cold, so they invented this profile to keep minds racing

Do

Do you have to keep yapping and asking us all these questions? Can’t you hang your nugu in peace!? Lazima utudanganye na hii nonsense all the time and you think we belief your assholeconceived and concorted lies, you are vomiting idiocy on this village and as a senior elder with 5 medals to my name I declare you a persona non-grata in this village and no member should ever reply to your lies in future.

Never be me opening legs anyhowly. Hio apelekee watoto wa highschool

Another bitter 45 aged moron :smiley:

A

Am actually not 45. Am 62 and f,ucking good in screwing bitches. Unfortunately I don’t do disease ladden gays like your ilk.

Kwani Violete ulifanyia nini kijiji nobody gives a fuck about you

Well that was a dumb idea

Hana ‘p**sy’

Kwani hermaphrodite

Tupangee kampango ni prove kijiji wrong we we ni Dame

[ATTACH=full]352115[/ATTACH]

kwani kijiji imenunua exhauster juu naskia harufu ya meffi

[ATTACH=full]352158[/ATTACH]

Umeffi thread from a umeffi brained tree holder

The real question is why would a man buy you drinks? Why would he sacrifice his money on you when he could have used it elsewhere.

It’s not like you’re a friend that he can come and ask for your help later.

The other question is why is the man the one that should buy you the drinks or gifts, why can’t it be the other way, you buy him the drinks or gifts

I won’t lie to you, any man buying any lady a drink or gift would expect sex after.

A man would only buy a lady gifts and never ask anything in returning only if he expects to wife her (that is when the gentleman suffering are worth it).

Of course a man buying a lady gifts won’t come saying I expect sex after this… he would look so dumb. It’s a game, the unwritten rules.

If you don’t want a stranger to expect anything from you, don’t take anything from them.
I know that will be hard to take as ladies expected a man to work hard for his money and they come burn it without playing their part

Lazima uhesabu mabati [ATTACH=full]352194[/ATTACH]

Shallow thinketh