Driving/Turnboy Jobs!!

@DI TICHA Thanks Sir. Ni kujaribu tu but I hope for the best

For an experienced driver aged 28 years and above, valid accident free driving license class BCE, Defensive driving certificate. Minimum of 5 years driving experience in a formal environment, preferably service set up. CV’s to be emailed to [email protected]

** nimeipata mahali nikipita ***

Nikipata kitu will let you know…kawaida you start with baby steps yaani kama turnboy for a few trips to get used to our scanias and the merc…hiyo 400 ilikuwa yako ama ya mwenye gari ama nyote pamoja?

@Fala 12 Thanks Sir noted

@emali Asanti… 400 Bob was my half share, until the tough political/economic climate came and then it was the total net daily profit for the taxi

inbox me

@culture your profile page seems to be locked I cannot inbox

noted…try now bro

Still “This member limits who may view their full profile.” and no option to Inbox

ave inboxed you

Am buying a Noah for taxify. Can you be bringing in 3k per day?

Lol…si it’s Taxify that gets the clients and keeps your money. The guys job is just to ensure that your customers are transported well and take care of your car??

Okay

Naona umesaidika, haaya keti pale NV —>

sh.400 a day !!

My friend is making 6k a day on taxify giving the owner 3k per day. You must be very honest driver.

:eek: Sure there are some good days, but on average taxi business is not as glamorous as you think, especially during the recent economic/political downturn in Kenya… Have you factored fuel & vehicle maintenance in your figures?

Mkubwa ujipata zingine kama hizo za trucks not necessarily artic ni tag tafadhari.

So approx 60K p.m? Uongo

i have several trucker friends who can help with ‘squadi’ ndio upate experience. food and lodging n wewe kujipanga shida wewe ni stranger itakua tricky kukusaidia

:eek::eek::eek: bro why say this then

if u cant help nyamaza