Drug Rehab Work!!

He was on news other day. Doing well.

Maybe they have good careers and lives in the US. Life is not always about buroti. Most people with a good career in the US would show you a finger if you told them to move home. It’s the same way most rich people would never move to the US.

You guys are so negative I hope she doesn’t relapse

bonfire ventures kuomini sasa

:smiley:

Kwani heroine is more addictive than cocaine?

Yes I agree with you but their father’s coffee estates in nyeri And karatina are idle with nobody to take care of them. Like in nyeri now people have turned hundreds of acres into a grazing ground,karatina bungalow nobody is also there and the whole farm is a forest. Never steal from public thinking your children will enjoy the loot, God will never allow that.

Problem is she might end up being addicted to the same drug ment to help her

But, exactly who were her customers? did they look at her and still got a bonner? however cheap her services were!!! now i truly believe men are the weaker sex.:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

boss…unaishi kwa shimo…hii ni swali gani?? ofcourse

@Purple Unakuwanga moving library

I run three businesses in town huko downtown ndio mashimo ziko

NV si uko na udaku

Sure but methadone is long-acting compared to heroin which provides a very quick onset and extreme high instantaneously. Likewise, the symptoms of heroin withdrawal are more severe than methadone. While addiction to methadone is possible, it’s not as common when given in a controlled setting. Methadone is tapered off slowly prior to discontinuing.

By far. Nimetumia glucose mara kadhaa and I don’t really get that urge. Heroin nilisikia ukitumia once hauezi achana nayo

Reminds me of a former progeny of kanyotu that I met pale mombasa…seems like old money came with some curse…

So basically she will be choosing between a greater evil and a lesser evil if put that way kinda makes sense

True I have seen numerous cases pale CPGH clinic ya UNODP

Team 1gb kazi kwenu

Mimi ile mihadarati najua vizuri ni fangi na muguka tu