drugged in the club

Is the trends the one where scratch used to be or they are now next to each other?

Inakaa hiyo pombe ndo ilipea huyo jamaa autopilot. Na kunguru ilikuwa rada labda ata iyo smartwatch ilienda. Na mjamaa ana pete!

That position he is sleeping is probably what saved his life, its a slight variance of a recovery position,he could have choked on his own vomit.( the left/lower leg should be straight though that sleep position can work still)

Ni hio umesema

daktari hakuna mchele vaccine ?

Maziwa ni dawa ya kila kitu ata ukikunywa dawa ya panya kunywa maziwa and you’ll be fine

NV unajua maana ya VACCINE ?

Oh sikua nimeona hio jina vaccine I thought you meant how do you treat poisoning, Mimi hapana NV, I was made Senior villager in only 2 days by Sato nitakuwa village sponsor

Hehe hakuna, mjeshi learn some first AID(si ile ugonjwa yako) skills, it could one day save a life or two of your momos. :smiley:

It’d be more helpful if you showed him how to.

Kama huwezani na pombe wachana nayo…jamaa amebleki hapa hakuna madawa…slay queen akapita na haki yake

Bigger things ni protocol za inauguration ya Baba.

A dirty mind is a joy forever.

Hekaya brathe

Explain further. I think I may know her too and agree with what you say.

When will you ever grow up you you lonely bitter old faggot?

:D:D:D:D

fr0m my drinking days i know that there is that one day that a certaing type of alcohol tells you it is not for you. unfortunately majuto always huwa mjukuu…

Budweiser.

Umekuwa kwa shimo gani? :smiley:

Mimi niliamka hosi kama nimekwa drip nikawacha pombe karibu mwaka mzima lakini pepo mbaya ashindwe nimeirudia tena lakini kwa kiwango kidogo kidogo tu

Kama gani…handling “balls”