Drugs and success

Stop these things before they mess up your life.

As a person who has never used drugs besides pharmaceutical, I can advise you to outgrow it. In life you pick bad habits as stop gap. So why are you doing drugs. Friends, work frustrating you or why exactly are you using them. Deal with the why and you are sorted. That’s my observation from the addicts around me. Even if you were making 15 M and you used 0.000002 of your income it would not matter. It’s a coping mechanism, a dysfunctional one. Now you need a functional one. Or better yet deal with the root cause of the addiction.

Hello everyone. I think that all drugs are evil, and I would suggest everyone to stop using them. Now, when you are young, it may seem not so bad, but it actually is. There are no “good” drugs, every prohibited substance is really bad and harmful. Stop taking it until it’s not too late. Besides it’s side effects, it’s illegal, and you can be criminally punished for using them. One of my friends had to pass a drug test from confirmbiosciences.com, and it has shown a positive result. Now he is in real trouble. Believe me, it’s not worth it.

Some might lie to you that it is expensive, and you should save. No, the time you take drinking and sobering is considered wasted if it is viewed against other viable options. I would invest in gaining skills that would make me eventually make more money. I will go to clubs to establish/maintain business/contacts , and not to get drunk. In the long run, all those are good for your emotional well being, especially when taken in moderation. In US/UK or the Western society in general, many are on antidepressants/anti-psychotics and many more meds that are for diseases associated with poor lifestyles. Enjoy your weed, muguka, alcohol or any other indulgence without any fear of failure!

Boss,lemmi educate you kiasi.
My pal sells Mogoka and there is a day we had a chitchat (I don’t chew, but I usually pass time at the baze watching n playing pool.Most of my friends chew on a daily basis).
He has dedicated customers who pick their Mogoka and pay their bill at end month.Most are professional guys, teachers, bankers, medics etc.
Your illusion of ‘class’ is skewed.
Those professional guys chew together with farmers and traders who you would consider ‘not classy’ but I assure you, these self employed guys can whip out cash and assets that these employed pple can not.
It’s an open secret, they envy us guys in business.The only thing an employed guy shall ever hold over me is the power of a ‘payslip’(tukiomba loan kwa bank).

In my premises, I have a lot of ‘professionals’ who by 10th Hana hata kakitu.They beba madeni till end month, then when salon comes in that’s when they pay.
There is a pal of mine who owns a small pub, well stocked.He used to sell to guys who worked for a construction company Fulani hapa on monthly credit.He also used to advance em cash.By the time they malizad this tarmac road, the guy had already built a 2 bdrm house from the proceeds.(of course Deni ya pombe ya the whole month he would inflate it, say you owe him 9k worth of alcohol for the whole month.what stops him from asking for 13k, after all hauwezi kumbuka and you can’t argue). Cz these guys get their pay, blow it in a week, and go back to the borrowing cycle.

Am with him all the way(not apologizing for his deeds).CZ us traders carry all the risks.

Trust me we know when and if company x has paid their salaries, we know watu wa KCB company Y ndio huwa wanalipwa m ele ya ekwete etc.

And Mark you, not all traders are illiterate.Wengine wetu tukiandikwa na tukachoka na ukolini.
Right now there’s nothing as sweet as freedom (money and time, decisions).
Many are the days mi hujiuliza daybreak utafika lini nikafungue job yangu.Its a sweet feeling.

So @Captain get off ur high horse ya ‘social class’.

Even my 5 yr old son knows that Mummy huwa na pesa akilipwa.Lakini Daddy pesa yake huwa kwa ATM (the things kids say hehehehe)

Kula starehe na discipline. Like don’t smoke weed in the morning, unless ni weekend and u got nothing going for you. Pombe na umaskini haziendanishi vizuri. Utajikuta unakunywa virobo. Miraa wachana nayo.

Yeah, drugs are very dangerous