Drumpf Boot-in-mouth Family Tradition

Ametoroka aende akatafute amused njamba soft, amconsole roho.

Na amesema he prefers purple, you are so nice and kind to him…

Stay knowingi that you have a secret admirer right there.

Lots of other news at the beginning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkcHgsIcZjo

[SIZE=7]Now Eric Trump has thoughts on Kellyanne Conway’s marriage[/SIZE]
Analysis by Chris Cillizza, CNN Editor-at-large

Posted at 9:46 AM ET, Tue December 4, 2018

https://cdn.cnn.com/cnnnext/dam/assets/181031211352-kellyanne-and-george-conway--medium-plus-169.jpg
kellyanne and george conway.

B — [/B]On Monday – and then again Tuesday morning, Eric Trump, the middle son of the President of the United States, weighed in on an issue that has roiled official Washington: The marriage between White House senior counselor Kellyanne Conway and prominent Trump critic George Conway.

“Of all the ugliness in politics, the utter disrespect George Conway shows toward his wife, her career, place of work, and everything she has fought SO hard to achieve, might top them all,” tweeted Ericon Monday night. “@KellyannePolls is great person and frankly his actions are horrible.”
Then, just in case anyone missed it – and they didn’t – Eric Trump retweeted his own tweet on Tuesday morning.

Eric Trump is an infrequent tweeter – unlike his far more prolific father – so it’s relatively easy to trace the roots of this particular tweet. And they go like this:

1. On Monday morning, Donald Trump tweets this: “‘I will never testify against Trump.’ This statement was recently made by Roger Stone, essentially stating that he will not be forced by a rogue and out of control prosecutor to make up lies and stories about ‘President Trump.’ Nice to know that some people still have ‘guts!’”

2. Conway, George, that is, retweets Trump’s tweets and adds this: “File under ‘18 U.S.C. §§ 1503, 1512’.” That’s a link to the portion of the US Code that deals with witness tampering in a federal investigation – a clear suggestion by Conway, who is a lawyer, that the President of the United States was doing just that in his tweet praising Stone for publicly refusing to testify against him.

3. Eric Trump tweets.
    This latest back-and-forth – George Conway spent much of the rest of his Tuesday retweeting people taking at times quite personal shots at Eric and Donald Trump – once again shines a very bright light on just what the hell is going on between Kellyanne and George Conway.

Earlier this month, President Trump himself weighed in – referring to George as “Mr. Kellyanne Conway” following an op-ed that George Conway wrote suggesting Trump’s appointment of Matthew Whitaker as acting attorney general was unconstitutional. “He’s just trying to get publicity for himself,” added Trump of Conway.

And Kellyanne Conway herself has done little to quiet the questions. In a masterful profile of the Conways and their marriage by The Washington Post’s Ben Terris, Kellyanne had two WOW quotes about her marriage and Donald Trump.

First, this one about George: “I feel there’s a part of him that thinks I chose Donald Trump over him. Which is ridiculous. One is my work and one is my marriage.”

Then this one about how she views her husband’s criticism of his wife’s boss: “I think it’s disrespectful. I think it disrespects his wife.”

I mean…

There is an argument to be made – and, trust me, people on Twitter have made it very strongly to me – that none of this matters. That whatever makes the Conway marriage tick is their business and has zero to do with politics.

I get that. Kind of. But here’s the reality: Kellyanne Conway is one of Donald Trump’s longest-serving and most trusted advisers. She is, without question, one of the most influential people in the White House – and a survivor of Trump’s mercurial whims as well. Given that prominent position, her husband’s critiques of the President – and how Conway treats and reacts to them – is of considerable interest.

Put the shoe on the other foot. Imagine if, early in the Obama presidency, White House chief of staff Rahm Emanuel’s wife was on Twitter saying things like, “This Obama economic stimulus plan won’t work. And, worst of all, Obama knows it!”

We’d cover that! And we should. Because when a person very close to the most powerful person in the country and the person they are, theoretically, closest to in the world are publicly disagreeing, it’s worth taking note of.

The Conway marriage is well beyond the “hey look, they don’t agree” phase. George Conway is alleging that Donald Trump has committed an illegal act on at least one occasion. The President of the United States and now one of his sons have attacked George Conway for his criticism.

The Trump White House has always resembled a soap opera. But never more so than in moments like these.

So, why is Drumpf Jnr. panicking?

Trump Jr has already come under scrutiny for answers he gave the Senate judiciary committee during an interview in September 2017. When asked if any foreign governments other than Russia’s offered or provided assistance to the Trump campaign, Trump Jr replied: “None that I’m aware of.” Asked if any foreign nationals had done so, he said: “No.”

But in May this year, the New York Times reported that a representative for the governments of Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates offered their assistance in the presidential election during a meeting with Trump Jr in New York in August 2016. A lawyer for Trump Jr confirmed the meeting took place.

Following the report, Senator Chris Coons of Delaware said it appeared Trump Jr had “provided false testimony” to the Senate and that he should be recalled to answer more questions. But the committee’s Republican chairman, Senator Chuck Grassley of Iowa, rejected Coons’s request and said there were “potentially innocuous explanations” for any contradictions between Trump Jr’s testimony and the Times report.

Even on the day Trump Jr’s testimony was made public, Senator Richard Blumenthal, a Democrat from Connecticut, said: “I have no confidence that he has told the whole truth.”

Trump Jr has denied any wrongdoing. Alan Futerfas, an attorney for the Trump Organization, did not respond to an email seeking comment. He has previously said Trump Jr’s testimony to Congress was totally truthful.

The August 2016 meeting was reportedly arranged by Erik Prince, the former military contractor and brother of Trump’s education secretary, Betsy DeVos. Prince also attended the meeting.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/nov/30/donald-trump-jr-may-face-legal-peril-after-cohen-admits-lying-to-congress

Hehehehehehehehehe! Drumpf decided to become a Twittering POTUS (unlike the great man they’re laying to rest tomorrow). These are the consequences: Tweets, retweets, recriminations, no space for reflection or rephrasing.

Some of that stuff is downright demeaning when the talker is POTUS. How are you supposed to command respect if you behave like a regular internet troll? That office is paying a huge price for its occupant…

Did you notice that the Bush family came as close to excluding him from the funeral as they possibly could?

That is because he commands no respect at home or abroad, having offended that family, European allies, departed aides and anybody he can imagine is an enemy during his 3 AM Tweetstorms.

[SIZE=7][B]George Bush’s Funeral Is Being Trump-Proofed[/B][/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFojMK8miQw
[/SIZE]

Word in the news is that the Bush family initiated a truce so as avoid the rancorous politics swirling around the crisis-stricken Trump presidency. He would have made the funeral about HIM, and another round of criticisms would’ve ensued.

o_O wait! Does this mean you used your position as a mod (again) to sniff out a multihandle and tell a “friend” (@patco) about it?

The old man was a bridge-builder and he knew that Drumpf would take the mic and sing his own praises while whining about his current woes. Good move by the Bushes.

Trump and Reagan’s Republican Party are two separate entities. Donald Trump completely redefined what it means to be a Republican and made a lot of enemies in the process. I think the Bush family acted selfishly for imposing Jeb Bush in the 2016 primaries. It’s not enough we had 2 presidents from one family and they still catching feelings over Trump!

:smiley:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pod3WmwSGh0

The ‘high energy’ that is Trump is about to implode. Tutakuwa hapa tukicheka, like we did in 2008 (Obama), 2013 & 2017 (Jubilee).