Drumpf pulls another one out of his bag of racist tricks

Nani amewahi sikia of a black Redneck?

So if you were Trump or in his position if may ask, what would you do differently? Being so much more clever and more informed, what would you do differently?

Watu waliquidate warudi Kenya wajijenge.

utawezana na mimi kweli buda?

@mayekeke in the klist days si ulikuwa mujahideen roho juu. Quoting multiple conspiracy websites ati waislamu wanauliwa bure, sijui the leader of Isil is CIA… si unakumbuka?

Globalresearch.ca ndio zilikuwa zenyu na kyuk to the core.

It would be most unfortunate kama wewe ni Mwafrika tu kawaida kama Mkamba Muslim hivi juu in an Arabs eyes, wewe ni meffi tu, muslim or not.

So ukiniita redneck si wewe pia ni redneck or is it wahabbi African.

Don’t twist arguments here sema ni nini mbaya na Trump and not emotional nonsense ati you hate Trump to be in the “in crowd”. Hata hujui unamchukia nini but you know, the others are doing it so why not join the piss parade…

Buda, nimekuongelesha?

Let’s wait for November.

Hehe. Its hilarious because hakuna mtu hii website anapenda kizungu kama wewe. You call me uncle Tom and yet you are so fluent in this language of the white devil. Si uandike na kiluhya or something? Ama swahili. I doubt you even know your mother tongue wewe.

Be that as it may be najua ukaangushiwa U.S. citizenship saa hii najua vile utasema funda wewe. Hehe utapiga masoma juu ya mameza,“ooooh Jesus thank you Jesus! I’m going to Trumpland! Kids pack you bags! Hii nyumba hatulali tena! Rent hatulipi tena!”

Ukuwe una tweng’ hapa kwanza ile real. I’m no longer Obienga, I’m Obeezy, figure deal me mah nickah!

hapana. hata mimi sijakuongelesha. ni kunyamba nimenyamba.

what happens in November? Trump dies? America is obliterated?? What what please tell me Obienga WHAAAAAAT??

And about sammy sosa, unataka kusema if I ask your mother right now she won’t tell me of the time in your primo or high school days you relaxed your hair to make it less nappy. Ukuwe what’s the word… more hip… more American… more white…

Huyo @mayekeke ukienda bedroom yake ya zamani ama laptop, wallpaper ni akina Rambo na Commando ama Hulk Hogan. Ukiambiwa uweke ya kanda bongoman… “Ati kanda who? Who is that?”

Si mtoe hata hizo nguo mmevaa za wazungu mvae goat skin. Toeni maumbwa! Na pombe za mzungu mwachane nazo. “I only take Johnie Walker or Remy, ati busaa mimi nikunywe hio meffi!”

You don’t know what else Trump can do now that the Chinese are hitting back right where it hurts. Denialism of reality is best espoused in your retort.

I never had the opportunity to imagine I needed hair resembling ya bazungu, it was afro all the way, any idea why its called afro and not euro?

Sammy Sosa will never be seen as white, neither will he be accepted as white, he will be seen as black just like MJ was until he departed this world.

Ndugu, rudi shuleni and learn about African civilisation, the people you aspire to be like were barbarians when Africans were well civilised and ahead of their times. Skins were practical and are in fact adopted by the bazungu who now rear animals for their fur. However you not heard of cashmere? Ever wondered why a bazungu would pay thousands of dollars to wear goat by products?

Where did I say I want to be white? Where? Show me?

:D:D:D:D sijawahi weka wallpaper kwa ukuta. I only support Trump hapo kwa mambo ya anti-homosexuality, my main beef with Trump is not because of his domestic/international policies, beef yangu is that my LOA and security clearance which were valid till 2021 have been recalled juu mimi ni foreigner, not that I was planning to use them in the near future anyway.