Drumpf Storms UK; Blasts May, Goes Full Racist

I agree with you here. The thing is about black people. If you look at european media, the photos of immigrants they show are those of black people, yet over 98% of those immigrating to europe are not black nor are they from Africa

Kila siku Drumpf this Drumpf that. Instead of developing your own independent thought you copy the mainstream insults just because its cool & in fashion.
So if thousands of Syrians & random Asians invaded the coast of Kenya in dingy boats & demanded to be offered asylum all over Kenyan cities & towns you nugus would welcome them with open arms & chocolate cookies??? Wacheni ufala.

they like me a lot in the U.K.”

:eek::D:D

Hehehe

A dystopia means dehumanizing and unpleasant society.

All these immigrants being allowed will bring back the rise of the far right ultra conservative parties. Thus protecting the rich white mans control. The main goal is to weaken the Europeans middle class by importing in cheap and exploitable labor force.

Complaining that immigration is changing the culture of a country that has not only changed other cultures but actually killed an entire race to extinction will not wipe their guilt. The guilt felt by white british is immense. They killed Tasmanian aborigines to extinction, their entire race,language and culture was wiped from the face of the earth.

A picture of the last four Tasmanian Aborigines of solely indigenous descent c. 1860s. Truganini, the last to survive, is seated at far right.
[ATTACH=full]183347[/ATTACH]

Truganini in 1870. Last surviving full-blooded Aboriginal Tasmanian, she died in 1876
[ATTACH=full]183348[/ATTACH]
Even after she died, they kept her corpse in a museum as souvenir until 1947

And people talk of changing european culture???

hehe hata ungetaka kunimaliza kabisa, hungeenda mbali hivyo ungesema tu the Jews that I defend here all the time and who grabbed Palestine. You have a valid point and Trump is indeed an immigrant.

On immigration everyone is right. Tuseme hivyo… or are they?

ECONOMIC IMMIGRANT hio ndio main talking point. Trump isn’t against blacks or Mexicans, shida ni keki.

Kila mtu ako na TV we all know where the best and ready cake is. The Syrians know it that’s why they go direct to Germany and Sweden hata hawataki Macedonia wanajua huko ni shida tu. Hata @Purple na @Charley Flani na kabuda walienda where the good cake is. People want the good stuff its not a crime I guess.

Ethiopians know it. Ndio maana wanateremka straight to South Africa or Israel or Europe. Hawataki Kenya.

On the other side the people with the nice cake don’t want to share. It’s theirs any way huwezi wanyang’anya. Ni tricky.

And then of course like Trump says, not all immigrants bring good tidings. And iys very true. Wengine ni wakora, warlords kama huku Kenya. Fake products, drugs ni zao… ukweli usemwe pia. This is a reality.

White Australians are saying we built the land, why do you Indians and Phillipinos and Syrians want here, rudini kwenu! Ni tricky. They have a point also.

Hata kwako brother yako wa ushago akikuja na watoto ati ako na mashida aishi kwako… the Bible says love your brother and neighbor and all… but itakuwaje sasa? Ni tricky. It’s your brother you love him but he’s taking over your space what do you do? Washa vunja flat screen na remote…

ikifika hio point, it’s for the aborigine na red indian wachukue bundiki Mau Mau style but unfortunately those two groups more or less gave up. You can see in the photo wanakaa uoga uoga peaceful guys. Mzungu ni nyang’au he doesn’t give a fuck!

Hao waliitikia mwenye nguvu mpishe. That’s why countries have armies, some form of defence. Insurance against assholes.

Usurper akikuja hakuna njia ingine chukua weapon or he will wipe you out. Kenyatta called them “beberu” because they come with force like a he goat in heat. Na ukishindwa sasa tufanye aje? Resistance ni muhimu. Otherwise your women’s corpses will be displayed in museums like trophies of war.

Now today the usurper also must defend himself or he will be taken over juu yeye aliiba so anajua the story. History repeats itself I guess.

So you are suggesting that we should also open our borders… I know you have never recovered from Clinton lose… I pity you

The right-wing backlash that will soon hit Europe will make the Nazis look like girl-scouts in brown uniform.

100% right.

When overpopulation, poverty, disease and famine was killing them in Europe they emigrated to the whole world and actually wiped out the indigenous people of America, Canada, Brazil, Australia, New Zealand, you name it.

I don’t know how we survived in Africa but the plan was for full European settlement and Apartheid all over Africa.

Why Europeans are so bloodthirsty and ruthless is beyond me. Nearly every human race has suffered greatly under their hand.

Kama kila Mtu ana rudi kwao Americans should start heading back to Europe ASAP

hehehe sasa wewe hata hufai kuongea kwa hii topic juu wewe ni immigrant. Economic immigrant just like an Ethiopian.

Unafaa unyamaze kabisa kwa hii topic watu wengine waku defend.

And for that question about how we survived in Africa, we survived because WE RESISTED!!

Well not all the Africans some were straight up sellouts. The armed struggle for the liberation of Africa read about it.

Na bado struggle haijasha, ukoloni mambo leo: corruption, civil strife, nepotism inaendelea thus leading to Africans escaping their countries again. Not yet uhuru.

Trump apana tambua

What do you mean I’m an immigrant? I’m a resident of Kiambu County. I pay Kenyan taxes. :rolleyes:

Infact the people to be hit by Brexit are their fellow Europeans NOT Africans/Blacks. Roll drums, mambo ya citizenship imeanza and most are being denied ‘status’ and they have started going back home leaving a huge gap in terms of some skilled professions like construction, nursing etc. The Tushoshos that voted ‘leave’ will be dead by the time the policies being implemented will be executed. Biiiiiiiiig mistake. They denied the youth a chance to belong to 27 or so countries. As for Theresa May words fail me as I have always hated her. Trump…hata sina la kusema!!! mad mad mad man.

Nijaribu kuapply visa ama? My skills can be useful to the island you know. :D:D:D:D

We eee mlike ukiwa Mombasa. One of the coolest places on this earth lakini if you were an immigrant living in the US, the story would be different. I really don’t know what an educated girl like my sis @Purple agrees with and she is an immigrant. Always will be in Trump’s eyes.

Always give it a go and if you come and don’t like it as some folk don’t we all have a home to go back. KENYA. BTW you could be much better off where you are in SA. My girl is doing v well in Joburg. I can only dream. She works for a big multinational company and recently got status called PR? inc her mboch from Kiambu who she took along when she got the job.

I’m in Kenya at the moment. Thanks.

Even Kenya is good, depending on what you are doing and how you carry on with what you are earning.