Dry friers kuweni serious! Saddening figures of single motherhood in Kenya

This advice useful to bachelors. By the way, the single mothers that get married are usually only a few otherwise single parenthood would not be news worth talking about. Most women wakigonga 27 when still a single mother their chances of getting a man drop to almost zero. That’s why even after beta males marry single mothers, there are still very many left in the market. First, women are more than men which is bad for women. Even beta males who settle for single mothers don’t settle for old ones. They take those between 18-25 because of looks etc. Past that, ni kitoweo ya sponsors.

This is the one gospel that every father should teach their son. Only wife her if she accepts you when you’re in the trenches while she’s in her prime, because later on, she’ll be the one in the trenches (at least beauty-wise after the wall) while you’ll be in your prime. Otherwise, anyone you meet after you’ve made it out of the trenches is only there to leech of off your sweat and blood.

No wonder single mothers are always bitter, trying to shame men who don’t want anything to do with them and young childless women by saying things like it’s better the single mother than someone who aborted. As if you can only be childless at 25 because of abortions. Once you open your eyes, you learn to see through all this bullshit and it just becomes laughable.

Most senior bachelors are single by choice, especially in Nairobi and its surroundings. You can get a wife in one week. Even beta males have the luxury of choice. The catch is usually the baggage most of them carry. Most of them have bastards and are in financial Waterloo. Single mothers will continue to pile up. This problem isn’t going anywhere. Not with men getting smarter with their resources. It is hard to convince a young educated man to raise a bastard instead of driving a German machine with that $$. My advice, go for the young and childless women below 25, or stay single. Any other arrangement is a bad deal for you.

this is whole ton of truth…a single mother is just dead weight that will drag you down…so sad but true…men need to wake the fuck up and open their eyes wide…i over hear people say that “ukipenda ngombe penda ata kamba yake” which i find is total crap…

That is just one of the stupid phrases women come up with to manipulate stupid weak men into lowering their standards and abandoning their principles. It’s the same way they say “real men eat meat, dogs eat bones” and “only real men can handle curves” anga “you need a big dick to ferk a thick lady” Phrases to manipulate weak men in need of validation to start dating fat and lazy women. Hawa watu tuliwasoma kitambo.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D…they need constant validation to overcome their insecurities…every fuckin time.

Unajifanyanga senior bachelor hapa but vile najuanga most guys wa kumwaga ndani hukuwa na baby mamas at least wawili by the time they are in thirties. Bragging here with sugar mummy money when your babies are starving and your baby mamas are polluting the sexual marketplace

hapa kwa hii kijiji ukiwa singo matha au stepfather unaeza jichukia sana

It is posts like these that make me go and never to be seen again here.

Buda, as a woman ages the more she uses shaming language to convince betas that she’s still valuable… Phrases such as “real men” and “financially stable man” start featuring in her conversations… :D:D:D:D…

This is when you realize, men really are the prize… We are the prize in this dating game… :D:D:D:D:D…

Alafu they go completely nuts if a guy of their age (late twenties and above) starts dating a younger girl (18-20). They know they’ve hit the wall and they can’t compete with prettier, tighter, and younger women so they resort to shaming the man. Mind you, this was the same kind of man they rejected years ago when they were in their prime and instead fucked older men. Hizi female shaming tactics never get to me. They’re the rabbit that couldn’t reach the mangoes on the tree so it started saying they aren’t even ripe.

:D:D:D

I dont hate singo mathas. Ingia inbox I show you there are still real men in this world…

I am proud to have been among the originators of the redpill knowledge in this village. It is a pure moment of pride to see so many men wisely guarding the fruits of their labor. Let’s give single mothers the husbands they deserve; NONE!

I almost forgot. Single Mothers carry a boatload of risk. Child support risk. The law is a bitch and it aims at extorting anyone with a dick to his last dime. Marriages with single mothers have the highest divorce rate. Why would you risk marrying a single mother for two years, and raising her bastard for sixteen years?? You already know that she can sue you for child support even when you are not the biological father. You also know that there is a very high chance the marriage won’t last from a statistical point of view. So, why would you complicate your life by dating or marrying someone with a kid that isn’t yours in this day…today, single mothers are perfect for one night stands or flings. Hit that pussy but don’t inherit any of her baggage. So, if she isn’t below 25 years and childless, you should write her off immediately.

Word

Let me end this debate by saying that if you’re a young man with some pocket change na bado unataka watoto na familia, u have an uphill task awaiting you. Negroes born after 1985 mko na shida sana sanaaa sana. U will have to raise illegitimate spawns whether u like or not. Through adultery or singomathahood.

Usipotee sana, the truth shall set u free

all the freaking time…