dry fry artists

I know bro…wasaidie kupata jobs that will solve everything…Mimi mtu akiniomba dooh huwa nampea alafu namshow next time usioniombe pesa niambie nukupee/nikutafutie kazi

What was easier, kumpatia hio rwabe ama ku log in to an anonymous website kumkashif ukipeana story haziko? Ibilisi

what i always say is that choices have consequences, i am sure uyo jamaa if you could give him advice when he was dinyaing those chics those days angeona ukiwa fala sana. when dryfrying them did he think watazaa plasma tv???
Elders hapa wameishi kusema watu wafikirie na the big head but[SIZE=7] not[/SIZE] the small head but it seems to fall on deaf ears, honestly speaking ata heri urafiki yangu na wewe iishe but ata shillingi siwezi kupea… can people think first then act and not the other way round.

was about to ask the same.Thank you.

Loging in to an anonymous site and exposing his stupid ass. When we were telling him to use a damn condom jamaa alikuwa anasema tukona wivu saa hii anataka we sympathize with him. How now?

Ntamsaidia aje na mi mwenyewe hiyo doo sina. After all I aint a Samaritan.

Nope. That aint gonna happen. Thats the problem we have in Kenya. People keep on making dumb decisions expecting their friends will bail them out when consequences start showing. Having sex without a condom is not a dumb decision, its the most stupid decision you will ever make. Either you get a disease, you get a girl pregnant or even both. There are some problems I can help but not this one. No!

Shida iko wapi uki fry bila condom?

Hakuna shida. Shida ni uki fry bila condom alafu dem apate ball uanze kusumbua watu kila siku ati wakusaidie na dooh ununulie mtoto supper!

Ni dem ukubali kufryiwa bila condom. many ladies also hate condom ati si tamu, wacha tufry fry bila condom. Walisema tujaze dunia

that case number 3 case makes my balls shrink. I have dry-fried two barmaids, and am contemplating a third one… it been a low profile vibe all 2019, but i recently decided to escalate. she has entered the box and confirmed ready to dish to me. the game might kick start any time, but from the look of things, i imagine cumming diiiip inside. Only that she mans my local and favourite joint, so karura forest is kind of far for me to flee to. nikikula najua we will continue…