Dry fry on a poko

Guess that’s what hoes do nowadays…kwani have you ever been on PEP

I am not saying that they are subhuman, its just that they are usually down uko upstairs. If you care to talk to several people that does that work you will realize that they actually know very little despite the looks and makeup.

Yeah, nilipasukiwa siku moja nikiwa na poko Msa n had to undergo PEP for a month…most boring month of my life that was. Religiously taking those pills 6am n 6pm n no alcohol for a month!

Sad…hope the drugs worked

Yes they did work (ama poko alikuwa -ve pia), went for testing 3 months later n was -ve

My advice to @Leo Mwangih is kuta vitu, kwani iko nene

1 Like

Sadness of life.

I never use a condom kwani najitomba? We are immune to aids

Ndio hii sadness ingine

kuzoeana ni baya, nilizoea poko mmoja very clean and figure 8/10 kwa hotel massage room in tao. one public holiday i visited and she was bored hakuna biashara. aliniambia “leo unanidinya sare, its long since i fucked purely for fun”. round one na cd moss moss. tukapoa kiasi hekaya za abunuwasi tu, dame kadara dara mtree yangu nikasimamisha, aliomba tu ile ya huruma, “haki si uniweke kamoja nyama kwa nyama nishangamke?” najua sio poa lakini nilirarua. walai hata kama alikuwa poko kuma ilikuwa worth, i thought she was pretending when moaning but in less than five minutes ali-cum for real. To date when i mentally county the most worthwhile pussies i have ever dry fried, she is on that list. i am not telling you to go do it, i just was honest enough to say i know i blundered, it was sweet but i would not repeat another day. Test a year latter, nilihemahema, lakini nikajipata niko msafi.

1 Like

Hii sasa si wazimu. Hii ni natural.

the odds of catching virus in a heterosexual one off encounter is 1/100,000, unless you have obvious abrasions on dick. the odds are much lesser for a female to catch it (coz pussy has bigger surface area of mucous membranes). but don’t take chances on the odds, you might be just that 1/100000th man. that is why i panicked less after dry frying masseuse poko one off. see my post up there

i respect your views, but i tend t think u generalized way too much to be taken serious

these creatures are schemers…i am yet to see a schemer with a low IQ. Perhaps you say they are greedy…