Dry frying tips for fisis

lol yeah, uh huh.

‘cause we all know ya’ll niggas outchea lookin’ for girls to stimulate you intellectually or vice versa.

I like when ya’ll pretend you’re deep, intellectual and NOT AT ALL VAIN and you want more than just a hot bisch by your side. I seen enough of you admitting right here on this forum that you wanna fvck the clever bisches then marry the quiet, dumb ones. To the point where ya’ll will actually shade your ACTUAL wives and girlfriends without even knowing you’ve done it.

This why ya’ll constantly bisch about women WHO YOU YOURSELVES LET IN YOUR FVCKING LIVES! You intentionally going for dumb bisches then you spend the rest of your life complainin’ about it like someone came and forced the bisches on you!

You wanna get tough with ebonics but won’t hold a decent conversation just because you are wrong?? You wan’t to get smart with me then put up a plausible argument that shows you at least read the post.

[ATTACH=full]23367[/ATTACH]

Mkofool siamini that this is the style that you used to ingiza @Unicorn kwa box

uuum …

1. the word “grope” isn’t classified under “Ebonics”
  2. niggas try to grope girls when no one asked for no groping [see second definition you posted]
  3. no one asked you to grope or touch my hair or move it off my face or whatever else you think is romantic
  4. why the fvck are you focusing on that specific word?
  5. even so, it is the most annoying shyte ya’ll pull
  6. don’t touch anyone just 'cause [SIZE=5]you[/SIZE] think its sexy or endearing or whatever! its just fvking creepy and very off-putting!
  7. check your priviledge

real fisi:D:D
[MEDIA=facebook]561482600672229[/MEDIA]

3 Likes

Why the damn generalization?..who is “we/us” half of the guys that have posted here say this is bullshit…that’s their opinion this is mine. I am not looking for a lover/relationship, I am just enjoying myself…Now why all these condescending opinions?? Learn to accept people have a right to chose the lives they wanna lead. How do you dump someone you were not in a relationship with in the first place…all you had was a good time and sex. This is not about getting a girlfriend/wife it’s about getting sex and having a good time. I think you misread this post.

1 Like

This thread is for fisis only. You are a feather duster in an art gallery.

2 Likes

I love chiqs and I get laid…

A real fisi don’t need lessons. It comes naturally, it’s genetic.

This shit is not about you!!! OMG get the whole fuck outta here!! You think everything revolves around you here???

4 Likes

Fisi’s only?
a) I haven’t met a single fisi here. All I see is ladies telling you how unlikely you are to hit it
b) “Feather duster in an art gallery” is not a real metaphor

Hehehehe msicatch, some of us get laid fifteen minutes after a fisiress lying her eyes on you or when an acquaintance chick sees you and the reverse is also true.

1 Like

I will stay a little longer on this because it is important. It’s not like I said you meet a lady the first day and you are touching her hair and waist…It’s a mix of events. I am sure you’ve had sex with an ex or your boyfriend…it didn’t start with him shoving his deek… You are using extremities as examples titties.

Being touchy doesn’t mean you begin by touching her hair…it’s a mix of events especially after she has been flirty with you over the phone or social media for a while. But you’ve got to get the hugs early on and let it escalate slowly and move on to other parts. that’s what I mean. If she complains you’ve got to BACK OFF…but if she lets an inch you’ve got to go a mile.

2 Likes

:D:D:D:D New name, mkofool

1 Like

Your are either calling @Ice_Cube @mollisleloaded and @uwesmake ladies or think they aren’t fisis.

Napenda sana :D:D:D

1 Like

A real fisi doesn’t defend his fisiness for this long. He would have already gone out, gotten a bisch and he’d now be posting pics as evidence for us. You are not a fisi so find your own niche.
P.S.> Your new name (Mkufool) is catching on. Thank me later

[ATTACH=full]23370[/ATTACH]

If you are 6 foot tall and have a strong bass you don’t need any lessons…:D:D. But it’s a misconception among men that you can’t learn a few more tricks…It’s like thinking you can jump from the stands into a football match and become man of the match.

2 Likes

You can if you’re Messi watching a chelsea match