DSTHIEVES

go to this site and follow the prompts.
http://mytvportal.net/stronggenuine.aspx
[ATTACH=full]14058[/ATTACH]

Thanks

While at it, I think 10k is way too much.

@muzombozi wachiliya V8 Combo sema beyi

Thanks @Luther12 and @Meria Mata for never tiring. My question is how do you deal with the small problem of pointing your dish from one direction to another. For instance, you’re just done watching a movie from a US based station and you now wish to shift to babestation in the UK for a wank.? Also confirm if this is the open box v8 you are referring to. I see they have only indicated dvb-s2 demodulator, will I be able to get dvb-t2 local channels like citizen on this thanks. Pardon my ignorance.

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/NTAwWDUwMA==/z/E3oAAOSwTapV5Z-9/$_12.JPG

Price for this is approx $50 including shipping. thanks

Full name of the box is OpenBox V8 Combo. Kama haina hilo jina then it ain’t the real deal. No need to import by the way, just inbox @muzombozi and he’ll hook you up. The V8 Combo has both DVB-S/S2 and SVB-T2 tuners in one box.

For the set up, several strategies:

1. Multi-LNB set-up where you have several LNBs targeting different satellites all mounted on one dish. It’s possible if the sats are not too far apart.

2. If the satellites are too far apart, then either:

i. Have two separate dishes, one for each direction, or

ii. Have a motorized set-up where the decoder itself drives the dish to the satellite location you select. A motor is included as part of the setup. Nothing else is required, FTA decoder’s are so made that they can drive the H-H motor if it’s there.

From your query, it seems as though you imagine that channels from different countries cannot share the same satellite. Far from it. Satellites are mostly owned by private/commercial entities and broadcasters just lease space/bandwidth/transponders on them depending on their focus markets.

1 Like

@muzombozi tuma inbox asap, nataka kupromote a talker. Thanks luther.

where can i get satellite motor in kenya

1 Like