DSTV wameinua mikono

Sites ka gani mdau

https://www.jokerlivestream.net/

Ama utumie MHL Cable

Halafu tuseme serikali saidia

Acestream links ni mambo yote… Ubaya its based on p2p. Kama hakuna wasee wanawatch the match, you will have to contend with a lot of buffering… Sikuizi ata naona dstv decoders being hawked by people seated under umbrellas kama wale wa sim card za airtel…

Shida sio speed, shira ni exhorbirant internet prices.

already supersport is offered online by guru’s actually nearly most of the channels in dstv are avilable on ipeeeetivi

Dstv still live in a bubble thinking that this 96 when they would tell kenyans to jump and we would ask how high!!! I gave them a proposal in 2012 that they flatly refused and they continue to go down a slippery slope! I told them the only reason kenyans are on dstv is because of the epl price each football independently and ask each individual customer to choose what they prefer and pay for it rather than lumping useless channels into premium and asking for 8k!!! Why force me to pay for channels like ROK, ZEE and E? When i can pick only 3 channels ss3, trace and national geographic and pay 3k

T

True given that Facebook has rights to air some premium football matches is Asia

Which is the best cast app? The ones I find on play store always dissapoint

Not really, 5G and streaming???You can do streaming with 4G just fine, but who in their right mind uses Bundles, and Safaricom bundles of all networks to stream???You will spend more in three days that one would have used to get a good unlimited 20 to 30 Mbps Unlimited streaming from an ISP.
Multichoice is too late to the party. The fact is, most of their content is from outside networks. Essentially, with time, as the likes of Disney+,Hulu, HBO Max and all expand internationally, they will yank their content away from Multichoice. For example, if Disney+ launches in Africa, that is the end for the main National Geographic Channel(but not Nat Geo Wild or Nat Geo Gold) as its content will be on the streaming platform rather than on DSTV(before you point out that some networks have both TV and Online choices, note that such networks are often broadcast networks in the US, Not paid ones). Same to the Disney Channel, Disney XD and half the content on networks like Comedy Central. And of course ,all the Marvel, Lucasfilms, Pixar and Disney filmsNetflix is already aiming to reclaim some of its content like HoC from Multichoice. With time, all Multichoice will remain with is Sport and even there, Amazon Prime is preparing itself to compete for Rights on a global scale.

Join telegram group “papa HD”

Leta link

pia mimi tuma link

I think DSTV might actually win. Which is a bloody shame

Same proposal I once gave some bonobo representative. She laughed me out of town for stating that it is not fair to make me pay for some foreign shit that no one in my house watches. Ile iliniuma ni kukataa kuniekea pay per view.

Any sane business man would tell you its good to make ksh 1.00 profit and sell to a million customers than make ksh 1 million profit and sell to one customer!! But they refuse logic

Win how???

at the end of the day the customers win nway how

DSTV have severally violated the Competition Act. The Judiciary itself is under siege. More and more repressive laws are being passed by the National Assembly.

How can they not win?

Looks like they won. As I suspected