DSTV

@Meria Mata, @Luther12 and the rest of TeamFTA, why do you say its fta yet you pay an annual fee?

Please clarify:

1. Do you pay a subscription for each satellite you are connected to, or once for your decoder irrespective of which signals you receive?

2. Roughly, how much subscription do I pay to get sports channels?

I have no idea where you got that from. There’s no subscription fee for FTA sat tv. beIN sports is not FTA and has never been. However, their annual subscription costs work out roughly to two months dstv premium package.

http://www.beinsports.com/en/

In case you find the site georestricted, use a vpn or proxy to access.

Let me rephrase my qn. Can I watch premium content (ball, documentaries, cartoons, movies, etc- comparable to dstv premium) without the annual subscription? Ama fta ni Benny Hinn and the likes?

The simple and straight answer is, yes you can. Some of the satellites in which you get this has been covered a gazillion times, most recently in the thread ‘FTA Demystified’.

I’m against this duplication of threads so kindly post your queries on that specific thread. We’d like it to serve as a point of reference on matters FTA in this village.

http://www.kenyatalk.com/index.php?threads/fta-demystified.6651/

@Deorro, @ol monk, @Electronics4u priss tuwekeeni category ya FTA, maswali yamerudiwa hapa and they were covered before. Itakuwa easier for reference ikiwa kuna mtu ambaye angependa kuanzia mwanzo. Hata pia mimi sikushika kila kitu, ningependa kurudi kusoma threads baadaye na hata labda kuna zile ziliongelewa nikiwa offline nikayakosa. Priss

Thank you.

All along, and especially in the thread you have quoted, the implication has been that Bein Sports HD is an FTA channel giving you unlimited EPL at no subscription, which is a half truth as you have clarified. I wonder what else is a half truth in the thread.

Now, the reason we ask these qns a gazillion times is because they arise impulsively. We live for the moment, so nikiona thread with related stuff, I pop the pressing question for the moment. Revisiting very old thrwads requires serious searching, which would be equivalent to a Google search. The purpose of this village is to get answers easily, otherwise we would be sufficient with Google and just have hekayas here. So good daktari, usikasirike next week nikiuliza bei ya strong decoder. It is even in your interest to start asking around because we EXPECT an answer, not reference to an earlier thread.

Tumeelewanwo?

Prices of items are difficult to give precisely because I don’t sell (much as it was widely believed I do in the old village). The most I can do is direct you to the dealers or shops, which I already have.

Secondly, to the best of my recollection NOONE ever said beIN sports is free. Go through that thread or any other and point me to that specific inference. beIN broadcasts out of 7°W location. What has however been said is that there are free sports channels/broadcasts out of Paksat 1R @38°E amongst others.

Thirdly, as far as thread referencing goes, just bookmark it.

1 Like

Whenever FTA stuff is being discussed and a channel is listed amongst others FTA channels, we raiya take it to mean its an FTA. The reason I used the word “implication”.

1 Like

Nimekupata.

1 Like