DUAL CITIZENSHIP.. WHY YOU INDIVIDUALLY NEED IT

Arsenal first half ov,evertongg,fc koln win,lazio is on form hapo ni direct win,plizen,away win,marseille halftime under,sociedad fulltime under.

And that’s a 91.0% drop. Kuna shida wallahi!

The COSTS of stealing elections, tribalism, nepotism, lack of strong credible instutions, foresight and accountability, impunity all bundled up and this is what you get.

What a country! And it is getting worse as the unemployment numbers are staggering. Yet the same people afflicted are the ones busy cheering and defending “mtu wetu”.

Thread imekuwa ya footie tena.:D:D

@123tokambio uko fiti?Looking foward to this game.

@1776 I hope you are well.

Mimi niko sawa sana. I saw you were downing a Heineken. I hope you’re well too. We owe each other… Tutalipiana madeni siku gani?

How are you seeing a Koln win if I may ask? Naona wako vibaya sana.

Me niko na duel uliza @WuTang anajua yangu ni ya wapi

Yeah, got caught up in the kitengela downpour and decided to follow my keg mates advice of sitting it out…mvua iliisha kitambo but I am still sitting it out…sigh.

Niliskia ati tungoje elections ziishe…sijui baada ya hapo ndo pesa zitanyesha ndo watu walipe madeni.:rolleyes:

Hii game naona wakiji redeem na ni german team

It doesn’t hurt you to see your money vanish just like that in betting? You have forgiving hearts

Hehehe maxbet ya Lazio ndani in under 5 minutes

I’m in the cbd chilling in the car. Kuna mkutano ya madam that I don’t wish to attend juu ni baridi.
You vote, we will pay debts after. But make the band.

Niko smatta sana. Hio mechi hata hainibambi. Weekend ndio kuna mambo…

Sunday itabidi niingie church yenyewe.

Ushamaliza Heineken we go for dinner;)

How football weekends are like for @123tokambio

[ATTACH=full]133577[/ATTACH]

Oh no…Raincheck?

Nimeshiba ka silly. Abandoned the Heineken kitambo.

:D:D I always avoid following the game when its only one win to go. Frustration tends to kill you more, than if you just checked in after 90mins

@King popeye itabidi mimi nichukue ya Murarandia, huku Nyairofi biashara imeharibika saana

Wenger ni ngombe tuu