Duale playing Raila's game

Wait…just asking is this Duale’s private property or public? If the former then sisi wakenya tunashida

Ni wewe unashida. Kama ujui kujipanga then its your fault. If you think your life is determined by paycheck pole sana. Duale like the thousands of other people don’t depend on one income. Business is still the biggest earner in Kenya. Such a property can be financed by a bank depending on your financial position. If you fail the bank takes your security and attaches the building as well. Duale has been investing religiously in businesses even before 2002 when people saw him in parliament for the first time. In 2006 he hosted babuon in Garissa before the campaigns there and gave him 16 million for campaign. That time he was opposition favorite. However he soon learnt babuon uses and forgets. He linked with DP Uncle Ruto to defect from odm and was among the founders of URP. The rest is history.

4 Likes

Duale like most politicians ni nyama anakula in GOK and he has learned from the best. In Garissa he grabbed Garissa Primary school land and built a four story building called Lillac center, in Eastlegh he grabbed Ministry of livestock land and built the Nomad hotel.

Nomad hotel doesn’t belong to Duale. Toka daily news gossip as your authoritative news. Go to Eastleigh and learn how a refugee comes with nothing but his cloths and within a year he has a shop. Within a few years he is a home owner hosting his extended family and lastly within a few years he has relocated to Europe kama bado wewe unangoja babuon akulipie rent.

2 Likes

Well said

@spear fanya your investigations viruri kwanza, that land belonged to the ministry of livestock and it was grabbed when Duale was an assistant minister in the Ministry of livestock.

I remember sometime back the Garissa Primary School wanted the Kenya Land Commission to help them recover the land grabbed by Duale. I do not know if they have succeeded.

Apana tambua mharo news.com

Such a case doesn’t exist in any court or NLC that has Duale as respondent. Even maalim his rival who was looking for any dirt on him didn’t mention this. As usual Jubilee will be judged on rumours and wild tales. If he was still in odm this would never be mentioned. Two months ago NLC repossessed public lands that had been taken by individuals countrywide. They were all listed and its was on news. This wasn’t there. However madvd and wetangula were but I don’t see the same fuss from their supporters.

3 Likes

this people steal to buy expensive suits, cars and mansions. unless they steal an actual business like joshua mwitus mollasses, don’t expect any income generating investment from them.

2 Likes

Majority leader Duale married former General Mohammed daughter at his younger years. Yeye si mtu mchache and he was not lacking then and certainly not now.

1 Like

Look into the EACC reports, you will get the details.

Eacc gave President Uhuru the full list of all files they are investigating in 2015. In 2015 President Uhuru presented all those names in Parliament at his State of the Nation address. Even then its not there. Usijali iko kwa list ya Eacc ya canaan bonoko.

2 Likes

You have obviously not looked into them, hata umesahau the irregular deals Duale companies did with GOK that were were being investigated by the EACC. It is not a coincidence that Duale has been in the past at the forefront of the attack against the EACC.

Apart from Aden Duale being an MP and Leader of Majority in the National Assembly, he is a major GOK tenderprenuer.

Flip flopping, now the fake issue of land imezama and next up is this. To be clear that statement didn’t come from Eacc but from mbadi during the PAC committee deliberation. mbadi somehow thinks if you do business with Government its wrong. Well later on in the NYS investigation he was among the list of MPs supplying them with materials and he didn’t find that criminal on his part. When Eacc testified and gave its investigation status there was no mention of Duale in that list as well. Anyway trial by headlines. Sorry your sources of info is very wanting but usijali I get your point. You can tell how much Duale is strong by how much fake stories is thrown his way. Nobody tries to climb a tree that doesn’t produce fruits. Duale is a strong pillar for Jubilee in Parliament and NEP and that explains a lot of opposition feelings.

2 Likes

Imezama wapi? I have told you to do your own investigations.

My own investigation imesema hii yote ni upuzi na wild tales its only that you refuse to accept it. My free education for today ends.

3 Likes

Sawa. Also look into the NYS scandal. Everyone was baying for Waiguru`s blood. Waiguru decided to spill the beans and started naming Jubilee bigwigs who participated in the scandal. In her statement she implicated Duale and Murkomen. The anti-corruption body then cleared Waiguru and the attacks against her stopped.

It is normal practice in modern management for new human resources to be inducted into the organization to get them to settle in in the shortest time. The cost is reasonable for a five day retreat in my estimation. On Monday i was budgeting for a four-day (arrive Wed evening, in session Thur and Fri leave Sat after Breakfast) conference for 60 persons in a three star hotel and the cost was coming to Shs 2.25 mil for hotel accommodation alone. If you factor in conference allowances, transport costs and consultancies (for facilitators) the shs 8 million cost is within acceptable limits - and i consider that the induction retreat will be in a five star where the accommodation costs are likely to be double what i have cited here.

wow! Duale was already a wealthy man long before he joined politics in 2007. when i knew him in 2003 he already owned Garissa’s Nomad Palace hotel and was in several businesses…
[ATTACH=full]125809[/ATTACH]

1 Like

duale’s family sio peasants his father at one time had over 2,500 camels and other livestock. You do the math.

3 Likes

and you just touched the tip. you haven’t counted the cattle and goats. In 2005 duale was the chairman of the Kenya Livestock traders Association and they were exporting camels and cattle to the middle east…

2 Likes