Dubai want their gold from Kenya

eSwatini:D

Mlevi 1 will just auction us. Hii Jubilee chieth has really fvcked us up.

soma hiyo screenshot tena “kenya accused of angowa?”

I reported what citizen reported and included evidence of that, we are yet to see the evidence of your claims. Without proof hizo ni hekaya umetunga kwa base ya mogoka

It’s just funny ukora imeingia Hadi mofos they can’t tell what is right or wrong.
Haya lipeni ama our goods via uae zishikwe.maumbwa

sawa. you win.:slight_smile:

Siku hizi umekuwa carseer sana.ujeuri itaisha

hapa ndio mtu huinua mikona na kuuliza - what have i done now?

Enough said. Angeitwa fala mjinga mara kadhaa and by the fifth comment hii thread ingekuwa immediately derailed into reed dance manenos complete with photographic evidence. :smiley:

Tutaskia uzito.

Fake gold is worth 4 billion?

They may have been scammed by kenyans, but that does not mean it’s the KE govt that takes financial responsibility.
As much as the criminals need to be hehind bars, hawa waarabu wasituletee ujinga…wakule ujeuri yao .

Things are getting hotter, hapa ni kama we have bitten more than we chew. Zile ngamia ziko UAE ndio zitajua kumbe hazijui. The emiratis dont even want their gold back, they want cold hard cash now, jubilee chieth and their incompentency has come to bite us in the ass again. Cry, beloved country.

Hapa kuliwai kuwa na gold au ilikuwa nyundo from the word go?

Mimi nangoja hio audio yenye Raila na matiangi walipigiwa.
This convinces me those phone calls that kobia usually ‘pretends’ to make to Uhuru in the middle of his cons could actually be real…I hope not.
Anyway Arab conmen met their match…wakubali yaishe…their only recourse should be some form of sharia/jihadi/street justice on weta and his underground network…no need to burden our justice system.

Alleged is the operative word here , if the gold does not exist the GOK cannot possibly be holding it
UAE should go drying!

They need to deport 10,000 Kenyans so that this government learns that it has to choose between protecting a criminal network or the interests of Kenyans working in Dubai.

Niaje anakaa kimzogamzoga hivi?

:D:D:D

Those innocent Kenyans in their country have absolutely nothing to do with this. What GOK needs to do, they know who these crooks are (Rectangular, Zaheer et al), seize their properties, bank accounts etc and get the restitution from it.