Dumbest Mistake I ever made

The dumbest mistake you made was spewing a lie without cross-referencing your previous lies.
Gerrarrahia!

The ferk nigga. You are as gay AF.

[SIZE=6]This guy is a WELL know serial liar![/SIZE]

sisi hapana maasai unatupara hapa ni hizi Story of giants

Ktalk CSI, I suspect that @Voltron = @Gio . Nigga tried to start afresh life on a clean slate/handle after getting caught but his lying ways soon caught up with him. Kazi kwenu.

Naaaah man, that’s not me. Only have this handle

he he…na Gio si unabebaga baggage ya lack of credibility! Omba kijiji msamaha.

Let us take the lessons and forget the messenger. Stis are real my fellow dry trysts.

Manze Gio alifanya nini? I’m in the dark.

long story. pengine @Gio akwambie mwenyewe as a form of penance…

Gay alert, prolly amber

TRUTH BE TOLD HERE …
At one time , or another , we ALL have had unprotected Sex …
The fact that all of you are here , jeering at this Survivor Brother is PROOF that LIFE will usually give you a Second Chance when you F*uck Up …!!

Taking dry fry can be addiction, or lack of caution. But every one of us must have done so. Did you , yes YOU, crosscheck the one you ate the other day? I know a poko who masquerades as a nurse at Nairobi Hospital. When neighbors ask for some help, she takes then to a ka-local where se has some friends. If you are to meet her during the day mtaani, it will take you juts about a week to convince yourself this is a clean mamasita. Sorry mundu…

Calculated risks my fren. After all, even life is sexually ‘transmitted’. :slight_smile:

True. I should have calculated the risks. Ingekuwa highschool leaver fresh, it would have been a lower risk

Or higher risk, you never know. Who do you think are the patients that come for ARVs in those CCCs? Utashangaa. But at least you’ve enlightened many here that there’s more than just HIV to be on the lookout for. A -ve HIV test by no means gives one the all-clear.

I learned the hard way. Nilipigia huyo malaya simu the moment aliskia STI akakata and never picked my calls again. I never saw her again.

ulikuwa unataka kumwambia aje achukue?

Zii, aende hosi atvthe very least. Long ago hungetubiwa ukiwa peke yako, you had to show up with your partner(s) in crime.:slight_smile:

don’t i know bro?:slight_smile: