Dusit suspects on cctv

Those questions si uende uulize Police Station! Shaitan!

Mama serves tea to cops early as final assault prepared [ATTACH=full]220548[/ATTACH]

Tuliza kende brathe. All questions lead us to better conclusions, I just said it’s fishy, if it’s not fishy then it may be monkey.
We shall update

@digi …thank YOU for the helpful and timely updates. I also LOVE reading your insightful posts and threads.

Keep them coming!!! :slight_smile:

Although most Kenyans were suspicious, I can finally confirm that he is a cop, although he has slippers we don’t know how it came to be.

Asking questions is important. [ATTACH=full]220552[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]220553[/ATTACH]

Asante sana.

#DusitD2 Update
Commandos have extracted and successfully rescued a Western National from the Dusit Complex.

Person transferred to a diplomatic vehicle.

Riverside Drive attack: All 6 attackers killed - police source https://t.co/8lDbJljOc3

Ukiuliza maswali utaambiwa wewe si mzalendo na ni mfuasi wa Raila. For example, why in this age don’t we have robots that can carry out reconnaissance in such situations before special forces waingie? Why would a commander let his officers in without something as basic as bulletproof vests? Why is gun ownership still a preserve of the rich? There are responsible professionals in whose hands guns would help with the general lawlessness. Why would a practising doctor on call at night be at the mercy of criminals just coz he doesn’t have millions in the bank?

So what do want to happen? Bury our heads in the sand and pretend as if nothing happened? Citizens have a right to information what’s going on in the country. We are in the digital era, information travels at lightning speed, don’t impose your beliefs on others, who gave you the authority to decide what should be shared and what shouldn’t?

How difficult is it to act responsible in such times…? Digital era my foot. The victims of this attack have families place yourself in thier shoes for once … As much as you the right to information imagine those families coming across gory images of thier relatives on internet because likes of @digi want to be the first assholes to break the news. Epukeni ufala.