DusitD2 Tragedy For Cellulant

mmmmm… you do realize you do the exact same thing. If purple posted a thread about the benefits of managu uta react aje? Si utafika hapo na benefits za sukuma wiki? Ama ujifanye hujaona thread. Ama you do like Nattydread and like all the opposers…

Kuchokozwa ni lazima team Hillary.
Tusipowachokoza mnaanza kutumiss… where is peremende to see this. Where is purple?

All I’m saying is it appears there are Kenyans who are more Kenyan than others.

How did stupid enter this thread?

Middle class, I’m just passing by and paying my respects. Sasa matusi ni ya nini. Na next week utakuwa unaniita, “Peremende come see how the noose is tightening…”

It is inching ever tighter…

Enyewe joh

[ATTACH=full]221201[/ATTACH]

The question stares you in the face madam middle class. Why is one boy shooting his fellow Kenyan boy?!!

Both have expectant young wives.

Well I’ll tell you what, both boys were working. They were. They were doing jobs. Jobs they had trained for.

But why is the other boy doing something so repulsive, so terrible against his fellow young man and even his country? What would make a young boy 25 years old, so angry to blow himself to pieces against absolute strangers?

How did it come to be that this is the sort of paid job they could do?

More of schizophrenic than stupid. Manoki has access to a keyboard

You just couldn’t resist Mr. cow fucker.

Na patricia una maneno

Na patricia una maneno

Hata wewe umekuja ku mourn?

Mourn pole pole bila kusumbua.

Had applied to cellulant a couple of times bila reply yeyote hata ya ‘sorry you dint make it’. may they Rip.

We already know what happened at Cellulant

It’s truly very saddening

However, with the lid opened on who worked there in top management, it is compelling to my conscience to say that Cellulant needs to diversify its workforce to reflect in the least bit, gender differences and ethnic differences

Ni juu huku tweng kama Amused. Sasa ukijiita mpiga mshuto, uta fit aje na middle class kirathi?!

Watu wa dusit buffet lunch.

Was green back then, had just graduated. Don’t judge a book by its cover. Got better corporate jobs and turned down others many years down the line. Quit 8-5 monotony and co-founded a software co. with a partner in crime. Never looked back kufanyia Mhindi kazi.

Thought so too

Interesting, lakini si biashara zenu managers na supervisor huwa family moja.