Early Kick off

Niaje midget , sweeps zitakuuwa

Ambia huyo Makena a.k.a @TrumanCapote naweza mrape alafu nimkojolee their after na hakuna kitu nitafeel

Obviously uko na feelings that’s why you are on my case for no reason besides kuonyesha watu you have what it takes to insult someone into submission. Of course if in your fucked up mind you can actually conceptualize kumolest mtoto while giving the child a bath Yaani the whole process from start to finish Sasa kunirape na kunikojolea ni nini? You are so pathetic. Is that ugly cockroach looking thing between your legs something to threaten me with? Stupid! Where I’m from standard threats ni za kukatwa na panga, kuwekwa kwa gunia na kupelekwa police station ukiwa minced meat. So it’s only a boy who can threaten with a penis or with sex. I mean hata ukinirape ni wewe utaumia uende jela 11 years kuchunishwa sukuma. Mimi all I need is Ile dawa ya usinipatie ukimwi na syphilis or all STDs you carry. Are we together? so kukojelea watu ni threat za watu hawajatahiri. So boy better know who you are dealing with. Wewe ni nani unitishe, mtu ukikula nyama you feel you are a man bcz huli smokie? Umeshindwa kufanya big things like real men so umekuja kutusi Wana wake huku so that you can feel like a man. Let me tell don’t let that cockroach btwn ur legs lie to you boy. You are not a man and you will never be one. Go ask your father if you even have one coz kutokana na how you reason malezi ni kama ulilewa kwa brothel. There is no African man who can ever think of a child in a sexual way. Wewe sio mwanaume. Wewe ni mbwa. Wewe ni shoga. Hata wanyama unatomba chokora hii. Mimi usiniletee. Hata kama umezaliwa na Malaya mashetani zako Pelekea mamako. Usiniletee. Watoto nao achana nao. ACHANA NAO. Kama ni Wana wake huna tafuta punda uirape. Mr. Neza kukurape na nikumkojole. Kuja uirape bas, usinichekeshe, you are very stupid. You are threatening me with that bean you call a penis. I wish you would step to me, uone nikikuchapa kama mtoto mdogo with my bare hands and tear off that thing unajidai kubaka watoto nayo na kuthreaten kukojolea watu nayo and I throw it to the dogs to eat. Enda ukojolee mamako. Hivyo ndio alipata pesa za kukulea. By kukojolewa na hadi machokora.

Keep going Mr I don’t have feelings. At least you are revealing your true self. That you are such a bad boy that you even think of molesting kids. So don’t stop there tell us vile after after kumolest mtoto unaweza kumua umtupe kwa taka taka na umuchome na hakuna kitu utafeel. Ndio tujue kweli wewe ni shetani na huna GA feelings. Wacha nikwambie Wea pple like you who think they’re soooo bad end up. Lynched or killed in jail. Even criminals know a man who can think of, speak of or harm any child doesn’t deserve anything besides a painful death. Your words can not cower me, you no good demon. Never. Find a child to molest so that you can feel powerful. Mimi saa hii hata ukiniua I’ve lived my life to the fullest and I am going to heaven direct.Hata utakua umenisaidia nipumzike kulipa tax. So you can not intimidate or threaten me in any way. Usifikirie Mimi ni wale watoto wewe huwa unamolest then you tell them ukikusema nitakuua. Pahali nimefika hakuna kitu au mtu naogopa anymore except Mungu tuu pekee yako hata huyo bwanako shetani hukutomba every nite simuogopi, so you picked the wrong person you soulless ghoul. You coward. You worthless piece of pig shit. Mimi sio wale watoto umezoea kubaka. Ibilisi hii. You have a very big mouth Lakini hakuna kitu iko kwa hio kichwa. Whatever is frustrating you Pelekea mamako coz kuzaa mtoto kama wewe ni laana tupu. Afadhali hangezaa. Wachana na watoto na uwachane na Mimi. Mimi sio wa rika lako. Enda ukafurahishe Shetani mukiwa wawili. Leave innocent kids alone and leave me alone.

If you imagine that you are a man Kuja tupatane Kwa kiwanja ni kuonyeshe even one woman can shut that your big mouth in a minute sio kunitusi na kunithreaten with a penis ukiwa unajificha behind a handle. Idiot.

Eishhh :oops::oops::D:D

Midget anamaliswa!

Do you do Ktalk on PC or phone? Coz that essay is loooong. Wuueh!!

matusi kurudiwa pia ni redundancy ama hapo it doesn’t apply?