Early morning police raid!.. kumbe neighbour ni herbalist?!.....

Weee nosy neighbours…don’t tell me about it. Deyaaaaaaaam. Maan and we are completely snowed under Jeso help us right now:mad::mad::mad::mad:

:D:D

couldn’t they rent those abandoned warehouses and do it on a slightly larger scale. use something like mushroom farming as a front

That image i saw it 3 years ago…but the story was the same…about weed

[SIZE=7]Dutch police catch cannabis growers after spotting snow-free roof[/SIZE]
[SIZE=6]Police in the Netherlands have been identifying cannabis growers from the lack of snow on the roofs of their houses[/SIZE]
https://secure.i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/03194/haarlem2_3194129b.jpg
The house in Haarlem with no snow on its roof

https://secure.i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02838/harriet-alexander_2838459j.jpg
By Harriet Alexander
11:44AM GMT 10 Feb 2015

Police in the Netherlands have swooped on a house in the town of Haarlem, arresting the owner for growing cannabis plants, after they noticed that his house was the only one in the street not covered in snow.
A dusting of snow covered all the roofs in the town, except for one.
Once inside, police found industrial-scale cultivation of cannabis, and the heat lamps used to nurture the plants.
After the raid in the town near Amsterdam on February 5, officers tweeted the photo of the house as a warning to other growers.
The Netherlands is known for its tolerant attitude towards personal consumption of marijuana. However, the Dutch government only tolerates the cultivation of up to five cannabis plants, and people are only allowed to carry up to five grams of weed (0.17 ounces) each.

@Ka-Buda [COLOR=rgb(226, 80, 65)]utaacha uongo lini na umeluwa mzee?

Snowless roofs are a dead giveaway. I also read sometime back about another method they use to catch weed growers. Since these developed countries have a smart electricity grid, they have a map of all houses connected to it, and they’re color coded, depending on how much stima they consume. Say yellow for residential, green for small businesses and red for industrial. So if your color code looks different on the map, eg you’re in a residential neighborhood but use enough electricity to power a small business, they know you’re probably up to no good.

I was wondering where the Mercedes was parked. But anyway I never knew people share attics. That is scary.

For me I was wondering kama he walked out of his house, crossed the street, climbed a tree and took the photo…

hii picha imekuwa kwa internet for eons…

CSI wa ktalk hawalali

[ATTACH=full]163113[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]163113[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]163113[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]163113[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]163113[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]163113[/ATTACH]