Earning 85k p.m but living like a King

sio mkikuyu ni mkamba mjinga,sisi huwa hatushikwi ovyo ovyo

2 Likes

Corruption is universal but if u r looking to get away with it Africa is the place to be.

1 Like

Those who say Jomo stole are stupid IMBECILES. Read your history carefully - Jomo INVESTED when your dads were ferking.

Anybody who had brains during Jmo’s time could own thousands and thousands of land. Dont believe me?

How then did Miss Kenya 1972, Orie Rogo Manduli, a Luo to boot, come to own over 1,000 acres in Kitale?

If even today many of you are still drinking ‘Jemisson’ and driving fancy cars…go figure. Or inherit another wife, serre!

2 Likes

And I meant to say, Mkamba ni mkamba tu. Simnaonanga ule mwingine na Sonko sijui nini? Pesa kidogo ni kufloss (men) na make-up enough to build Times Tower (women)

hahaha

I know a guy like that. He’s amassed lands at Kajiado, ako na a “fleet of cars” but yeye hukam job na matatu. He has three apartments; but ile yeye huishi with his “family” ni in a neighborhood jua kali. Now, the foolish part is he has stolen all these but he enjoys it in secret, the rare times he gets a leave…which his like never. Hata his own wife hajui…so wife hukaa tu hivi hivi; a miserable life with a confused husband who has dedicated his life to please college girls

I can see where he is coming from , if the wife knows I have 50 mirion pahali she wont accept kuishi umoja while she has a friend who stays in Kilimani ataleta shida mpaka we move if only kukue na peace of mind kwa nyumba, so its better nimuonyeshe am struggling but we never lack, salon yake iko sorted school fees “nang’ang’ana” nalipa but all this will only be for a certain period of time as I try to cover my tracks at work before I eventually “quit” to be “self employed”

1 Like

Greed, its not worth it if you have to look behind your back all the time

3 Likes

Nyinyi ni wewe na nani

If you are not related to Jomo just zip it. Asanti

Huyo CFO Jimmy was looting on behalf of Governor No 001…Kama he’s looted 400m in 7 months…you can imagine how much the Governor has looted…with this kind of liquid cash the investigators, judges, journalists will all be after him to get a cut of the loot…Huyu labda ni mkono gum…there is no way a person who knows how to work the system would allow a front page story like that to tokelezea

Sasa lets now direct the spotlight on EACC staff then we compare.

wakikuyu wa kwenyu wanaitwa Kiamba…??o_O

sa ju huyu mmoja ameturn out kuwa kao sasa mmesahau kila kitu.na CS ndio juzi alipelekwa kortini

Really now? Let’s argue objectively…what was Jommo’s first investment? My friend and you can take this to the bank…
a) Jommo took land that was left behind by the whites and he appropriated this with the likes of JM;
b) Jommo sold ill acquired land to the Govt. case in point where JKUAT and KU are located;
c) With the aid of Koinange he acquired land at the Coast;
d) No company could invest in Kenya without allocating 5% of its shares to him;
e) Money he was given by the British govt to compensate the mau mau never got to the intended beneficiaries but rather to
himself hence his need to placate them with land. Why do you think Kagia had issues with him?
Just so you know…Since independence Kenya has never known true capitalist/businessmen only thugs in expensive suits.

Very true.

what you should have said is…‘ona mkenya mjinga’…all tribes in Kenya have thuggish characters

1 Like

noted

Hii ya huyu jamaa hata ni kidogo…you should see the one for the 5 senior most officers if Machakos County who were taken to court jana…their runs into billions…hata county revenues were being diverted into personal accounts… no one noticed that Machokos declared almost half of the revenue that of their sister counties of Makueni and Kitui…yet Machakos is the most developed…sad thing the EACC does not have the guts to charge their Boss with the same…