easy poosy

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

:meffi::meffi:

FISKED!

There is the occassional pussy that gets sweeter with time. I met a woman five years ago and screwed her for thirty minutes straight without nutting. Dry pussy. Nikaweka hata KY, wapi. Mpaka akachanika nikaachana nayo nikamwambia aende tu.

The other day I meet the same bitch. Wet wet wet. Anakatikia mti kama chakacha. Anawika kama nini. 3 shots na bado anataka kuikalia juu tena.

Unasound mtu wa shida.

Ahhhh mmoja wao huyu.mimi nitakuoa dada

30 year olds already triggered[ATTACH=full]177785[/ATTACH]

:smiley: nimeona hivo pia

Bitter too

Try one they stick like kiroboto kwa ng’ombe,they nag alot and are drama queens.

fucking a lady on the first date does not mean she an easy lay. the fact is “she’s grown” and women love sex just like us.

This issue took too long to be revisited, it seems. This woman who is over thirty and the one who is a single mother are greatly hated here. It’s surprising how people are not as interested in throwing insults as they did several months back. Like it or not these type of women have always been and will always be there. Some are in that group because of difficult life circumstances like the death of a spouse, divorce, family problems, bad past relationships or even by choice. Whatever the case, hate but live and let others live in peace. And by the way, marriage is good but it may not work for every man or woman.

when

When the term single mother is mentioned in this forum widows and divorcees are not included

:D:D:D Wueeeeh!!! Aliyekukosea ataregret.

But he has a point,i have witnessed this with atleast 2 ladies

ngommer…

kikikikiki, really;)…[SIZE=2]now we know the [/SIZE][SIZE=2]“Bad experience”.[/SIZE]

[ATTACH=full]177908[/ATTACH]

[SIZE=4][FONT=book antiqua]…I think you are in a jungle full of landmines that’s why your recent posts are suggestive of atypical and erratic behavior characterised by a mixture of range, disappointment, resentment, fear, narcissism and razzmatazz. You are dejected and soon if you don’t seek professional help you will become misanthropic and suicidal- you’ll be the principal victim. Thank you[/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=4][FONT=book antiqua][ATTACH=full]177909[/ATTACH][/FONT][/SIZE]

i will not entertain this kind of lifestyle audit… PUGA

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D