Eating own ujeuri

So it will never be looked at

he was launching ECD school desk.

Launching a desk…

Please tell me you a joking!

Choices have consequences

Yes, I see it differently and rightly so. Let me ask. Do you expect county governments to ease their foot off the corruption-pedal while the national government is over-revving engines? Do you expect counties to just sit and watch as the national government takes the country to the cleaners? Do you expect any change to occur at the county level without serious intervention from the national Government? Uhuru is an enabler of corruption and his cousins, aunties, uncles, nephews and nieces are now on a second helping at National level. That tribal king is part of the problem. The two Kenyatta Eras have been disastrous to say the least.

You had an opportunity to address this problem that you are yelling about during the last election by voting out the enabler at the helm. Instead, you were busy shouting RWNEBP as if Raila is the source of these problems. I fully expect that in 2022 you will still be yelling the same shit and before an year is over you’ll start complaining again about corruption. If you wanted to do something about it you’d have voted in the Third Way Alliance but you didn’t so STFU.

The cartels are minting money. Eti a towel @ 100,000? You just don’t walk into that office and get paid.

For this to be done we need either a revolution or political goodwill. Most viable option is political goodwill but we also lack leaders of integrity who can pull it off. Of course we can elect people of integrity into those leadership positions but every time an opportunity comes by (once in five years), sane people like @kermit (who had earlier voted for Ekuru Aukot) are heckled down by the likes of @kah tony such that logic is thrown to the wind. It’s actually funny that the hate mongers, the masters of tribal diatribe and corruption-apologists are the first ones to complain when shit hits the fan.

94% na bado hawajanunua mafuta ya gari, na stationery, na all the nitty gritties that come with operations and maintenance, hawa watu wana jokes bwana

for us to get out of the hell we are in we need to forget the rule by a majority, by the time a majority of Kenyans are politically literate to vote for revolutionaries we will be a basket case.
People of goodwill need to force themselves into power using the backdoor.

Y

Problem with you is you always have to mention Raila. On top of that you mention tribal but you dont even know what tribe I am.

I will leave it at that because I’ll regurgitate things.

Find me in another thread. Ciao.

Assss fakin’

Devolution was intended as devolved corruption, politicians needed to create more “eating” opportunities and reduce competition for the top slot, you were sold a lie in form of a new constitution and you bought it! :smiley: [SIZE=1]I didn’t, I never supported the new constitution.:D:D[/SIZE]
The current calls for a referendum to review the constitution are only intended to bring on more “eating chiefs” to the high table.:mad::mad:

Please note that nowhere in the 2010 constitution was remuneration reduced or pegged to a percentage of GDP or revenue although the issue had been considered then quickly discarded:mad::mad:
We have to always remember that ALL our politicians have only their interests at heart and that their only interest is to eat with a big spoon!:mad::mad:

WTF? All I know is that you were here shouting RWNBP when you should have been advancing a sensible discourse. Whichever tribe you belong to doesn’t matter; you could even be Luo and it won’t change a thing. And yes, the president you defended here vehemently serves the interests of two tribes and even worse, is an enabler of corruption. County governments know this and are more than happy to have him/his deputy secure the seat that allows them to eat without retribution. You want to whine here about corruption but do nothing at all when given the opportunity to change things? I call that stupidity!

Venezuela way may get us out of this. When the middle class can no longer afford their Jameson maybe some sense will come out of it. But then again knowing Kenyans we will retreat to our tribal chieth. Raila mwenye mulikuwa munaimba rwnb sasa ako na security na sonko anahangaishwa. [ATTACH=full]172010[/ATTACH]

I said I wont regurgitate stuff I have said before. You already have a set opinion about me, gashwin and others so we will just go in circles. Engaging with you very hard. Let’s leave politics aside and move to other stuff

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D we are so fucked!

And the “fourth estate” that is our media is very conveniently silent. Za Sonko tu ndizo wanamulika.

Holy shiet :D:D:D

@gashwin is on record claiming that corruption is a “tired narrative”. I don’t think I can add anything to that. As for you, I wouldn’t have a problem if you weren’t a turncoat. During the election year you just scream on top of your lungs that RWNBP then keep whining about corruption for the next four years then rinse & repeat. Why not be persistent like @spear? Just claim RWNEBP and spend the next four years highlighting jubilee developments and bury your head in the sand when it comes to corruption.

The many times you have repeated the RWNBP shit is like you believe Raila could have faired any better… They are all cut from the same cloth!! Corrupt to the very core!!!