Eating Raw isn't cool especially with a Lady you barely know.....

Leta coordinates aisee. Deaf Bado Iko kwa “to do list”.PEP tutameza kaa tu wewe … kesi baadaye.

is that deaf lady the lady who peddles flesh at AMAR???

It’s a good thing nobody asked you

… and what makes you think anybody asked you? Kwani how foolish are you. Umetahiri akili kweli?

Hapana… Probably she does elsewhere i don’t know but i picked her on Tagged and her innocent look cheated me, i just came later to realise she ain’t innocent.

Hypocrisy …

How many in here would say “NO” to this Raw Offer … ??? :D:D:D

[ATTACH=full]398822[/ATTACH]

… noma joo, sijui kama i can share her contacts kusema ukweli. That experience made me stop trusting these bitches… Staki mtu mwingine apitie what i did or even worse.

Wacha ikae…

… Sii baai wacha wengine waongee, kwani unataka kulia sasa?

Good looking out bro … sasa leta coordinates.

Post her photo or contact to warn other villagers…Save a life; I am sure she is still preying on innocent men…

Like you are persistent…

:smiley: :smiley: this village will never run out of emotional cunts

:D:D:D:D:DMochinga

Skip

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Hapo ndo nmejaribu kuelewa nkashindwa. Mjamaa atuambie to there’s somethinf that transpired but ako ashamed kusema

Something like what? Nimekushow mwenye nilidinya ndio huyo alikua +ve, but luckily after she got aware she texted me… nami nikakimbia hosi. What else do you want me to say? Kama ni shame, why would i post it here? I am just trying to tell guys waache dry fry. That’s all.

Na kama hauwezi elewa post, hio sasa shida yako.

[ATTACH=full]398842[/ATTACH]

nonsense fake story nvchieth