Eating twice in a single night....

:D:D:D:D:D

2 Likes

i prefered the old sj model ,hii new refurbishment watu wako ndani wanakuona vile unapita,ile ya kitambo ma corridor tu alafu unapata merchandise yako :smiley:

2 Likes

Disappearing Acts.

Kaanga kwa kona moja facing centre ata ka ni huko ‘state lounge’.

The idea is to sample. From 5-7pm imetosha wa kwanza, baada ya kurecharge, wa pili ni from 830-930pm. Hapo tena unarudi kurecharge. Then from 1030-11pm ndio uende home. By the way, usijaribu hii kama you are the type that don’t eat well and exercise. Pia usijaribu kutumia drugs to achieve this. Kumbuka ni malaya unatomba. Don’t kill yourself because of nyap.

2 Likes
  1. You don’t need English to fuck. what you need is a dick and a packet of condoms.
  2. I love my family. What i’m doing is called extra-curriculum activity. It is very vital for the happiness and well being of my family. Otherwise i would be one moody and irritable father and husband. Sitaki mpango wa kando coz that would require massive resources(concentration, time and money) to maintain
8 Likes

In shot wewe ni njogoyo ya Eastlado / Pipeline :):slight_smile:

What is THAT?
:D:D:D:D:D

I think that is something you want to convince yourself. And somehow your wife, not me.
Your next point is just an excuse you are telling that already dead conscience inside you. That it’s just OK…while you already know “you love your family”

Seek help

From the talk of women in this village, am buying ear muffs when I marry.

8 Likes

[ATTACH=full]18746[/ATTACH]

Why would i want to convince you of anything good lady? I am living my life. Uko na mzee?

2 Likes

Why the obsession with women and sex in this forum.How can grown ups discuss sex, women 24/7?

Leta post yako.

1 Like

jipe shuguli, uou are in the wrong forum, check a from called “general” and discuss laptops there 24/7.

2 Likes

thats the spirit

The level of engagement in this forum is too low, is it a meeting place for juveniles?

nyap na d*ck have no age, we are all either juveniles or whatever you choose to call it.

Inakua ni kama msee amekuvuta ndani ama sweep ya sideways., vuuuaaaaaaaaaa

2 Likes

hehehe watu hufika kwa hiyo entrance wana change direction kama heat-seeking missiles

3 Likes