Echesa Child Sex Den Scandal

Must have meant those below 18…

So who raised you? Wolves? You need to slow down on the rhetoric. Do you know what is the hardest stage of raising a child especially a boy? Before age 2. If you don’t hold them they can die, if you swaddle them too tight they can die, if you place them in a crib the wrong way they can die, if they choke on breast milk or formula they can die. I want you to show me a baby who immediately after birth was left exclusively with a man or men and made it to one year. That’s the day I will believe men can be somewhat equal to women. In the absence of that evidence, I will rank men as beings who not only are beneath women but beneath female animals bcz there are documented evidence of female animals raising human babies. Are we together MGTOW Chair lady?

Only broke men see it that way. It must be tragic to imagine that Sabena Joy ladies of leisure, you are among the 30 highest bidders of the day at 300 that can’t be any good for your ego.

Who do you want them to sell it to? The lowest bidder to prove their magnanimity? Who calls a woman cheap if she has sex with a man who has invested nothing into her? Isn’t it the same men like you? Do you not teach that women are sluts riding penis carousels until they hit walls? Why do you call them sluts? They are definitely not selling it to the highest bidder. They’re giving it out for free. So why don’t you say they fell in love with several men or were experimenting with their sexuality? You see all these things that mgtow and red peels teach is actually truer for men than it is for women. Men are real sluts who will fuck anything that crawls, animals even babies, old grandma’s, majengo prostitutes name it. Men are the real solipolistick sex. Out of one side of their mouth they say women sell sex to the highest bidder of course with the derogatory connotation attached to women who sell sex, from the other side of the mouth they vilify women who dish out sex for free. Women are hypergamous, please show me a man who married a woman of lower socio economic status and background than him, in most cases its a woman of a higher class than the man. But when women do the same they’re gold diggers. Yaani in two words double standards, what’s sauce for goose isn’t sauce for gander. This is why I keep saying anybody who joins a cult is a bottom of the barrel mind. Bcz anything that needs a cult is pure BS that is why it needs the unrelenting support of dimwits who do not have half a brain.

I’ve just watched it. And comments on YouTube ati oooooh unemployment ndio shida oooh, serikali. The GRAM life … Gals just want to set standards on IG without sweating… @TrumanCapote what’s your take?

I don’t know how putting cucumbers in your anus is considered not sweating. I’ve never understood the logic behind saying sex work is easy money, how is it easy money? To me having sex with someone even your own spouse after honeymoon is over is hard work. Having to service a man let alone strangers who are old enough to be your father. It’s hard work that’s why I don’t get it. You have to numb yourself with drugs and alcohol, you have sex with several strangers a day then apply KY jelly bcz you can’t possibly get wet under those circumstances, then you pretend to mourn. Pray the guy nuts quickly coz you don’t want to get sore and you have more customers coming. Prostitution is the worst imaginable job in the world. Btw having a great life doesn’t take alot of money so that should not be the excuse for getting into prostitution. If you have reached university or even high school, you are not exactly poor, if you just lower your standards you can still live a pretty good life instead of this bafoonery of being fucked in the ass by old hairy Indians. Atyms me huona ni kama they’re changing into werewolves. Anyway if you want to degrade yourself in the name of you are looking for money it’s your prerogative but frankly speaking even if you are poor in Kenya you can survive you don’t have to stoop to this levels. Educated women behaving like animals. Very annoying. You know there’s something human beings don’t understand. Hii pesa inatafutwa by hook or by crook killing peoples children, inaeza Isha yote treating cancer if God decides to teach you a lesson that money is not God. Money is not sovereign God is.

This fella bn dikkin college girls all over halafu sasa anajifanya kushangaa… thorough hypocrite

Or maybe because yeye ni social media bigwig , Lanye wakaamua kuexpose yeye huwakamua, and he decided to do this

There was a moment there where he looked like he will do it, in fact I think he just switched off the camera. This Xtian Dela is another hungry hyena looking too thirsty alafu anajifanya moral police. Huyu jamaa hata sio made pekee Yao he looks to be on the DL. This guy has some serious skeletons wacha vile anajidai kuexpose watu.

A bigger percentage of college girls practicing prostitution actually enjoy the sex. They got to clubs pretending that it is just having fun but they know very well they want to offer pussy for pay. Even if you pay them upfront and tell them to fakoff, they dont. Mwengine nilimrudisha shule akiwa na bff wake, nikamweka kwa gate nikasikia akishout kwa mwenzake on the top of her lungs, “silali peke yangu!” I took her back to town and screwed her vipoa tu.

Alafu utapata ninja inasema iko na manzi kumbe iko huku nje inachunishwa na kalasinga…

underwhelming from Dela.i expected more

This is pure prostitution to make quick bucks using the most precious thing they have at that age… the pssy… not that they really enjoy it but they pretend to enjoy it… pssy and anus being drilled by several men sometimes at the same time in 24 hours will obviously get sore, not sweet at all even if they lubricate with synthetic oil, but they bear the pain to earn the bucks… and many times they take drugs to remain sober in all these acts…

Take drugs to remain sober?
Ok

Watoto wa shule? Endelea tuu utajipata na Jowie akikushow what happened to Monica

Let me quote to remain “sober”… they will take it not to feel the emotions and have conscience of the dirty work they are doing… It is really demeaning work and that is why they have to parade themselves at night and in hidden dens that we call massage parlous nowadays or brothels in traditional terms…

Age old trick by pimps to keep their employees to inebriated to think straight

Am amazed how you’ve never really gotten it… I suspect ni sababu you hunt for bargains on data… It is about time to watch not the data…

I always suspected you don’t like or enjoy sex… I hope you are not a victim of abuse… Ama your first guy did a terrible job breaking you in…
Plus of course you must be still be very very young, at an age where your own self discovery, definition and acceptance is not complete… Yaani circa 24yrs to 29yrs…

Ile siku utafika 34-40yrs I would wish to skim thru some of your monologue… If you won’t have exhausted your writing energy by then… Am sure utatesa ma Ben10 sana

Exactly… quite ironic indeed… but that is the fact!

In the UK it’s set at 16 and in Kenya it used to be at 14

good riddance …14? …recently found out in nigeria its actually 11!