Eco gas saver...

@aviator inakaa uko na shares kwa hii scam

Depends on what he cooks ,kama jamaa anapika mianga na kuchemsha maji ya kuoga, tht wht u expect

2 Likes

My bicycle has a kerosene engine. I travel 20kms daily.
Have I answered you?

1 Like

…na kupikia wateja githeri

@aviator: Prepare your kneecap.;):mad:

1 Like

someone is setting the ground to include the Eco Saver in his FTA decorders portfolio na sijataja mtu

3 Likes

I was just asking the same question vile @benja ameuliza. I think its a con game @kawambui.

tujiundie tu mbombs kwa manyumba siku zitalipuka tutaomba sirikali iingilie na tutakua tumeenda

What kind of a bicycle is that. I am not doubting, but I cant imagine a girl on those bicycles that I saw a decade or so ago.

mianga = cassava ???

I had actually thought about it, but the profit margins are way too low to make a living out of it

hehehehehehehe
Unajua Ndugu Jero and his wife Amope?

I only hear of that. Its Wole Soyinka’s writing or something.

You sell TV decoders and now you want to sell us this fake concotion. Get us a pic of your kerosene stove first

:Dsasa hii ni nini, si mujibu swali?

alafu, na ikifungiliwa kwa tusker? what will happen. will it micro cluster the tusker hydroxonium ions to increase lewability?

1 Like

Do magnetic liquids exist? Hogwash!

Yes they do. A little science tells me that the earth’s polarity comes from a magnetic liquid at the core.

Am not selling the concoction, but only because it’s profit margins are below my expectations. And yes, nitapost mbisha ya stove nikifika home.

That magma? I see. Though this bottled liquid cannot be magnetic, and how will it apply magnetic properties on the gas? The explanation they give doesn’t sound true.

The sales rep also showed me a chart there products also include petro saver and diesel saver and get these …The two have not yet been approved by the govt…