Economic crisis

Na akikupea bila kumwomba? Ama ushtuke amekuletea gift utakata bado?

Respectfully decline, u will earn brownie points for days. Back in campus when i was still struggling i dated this monied chic with insane daddy’s money. At one point aliniletea 25k for shopping but nikamshow i cant take her mulla, i better sleep hungry than feed from her hands. I could see the respect and admiration in her eyes. Long story short, she is now married to a weak beta male but i still hit it whenever my pusy supply runs low.

wueh your hekayas in this kijiji really mesmerize me…hii mgtow kweli inakusaidia

I agree with you. But kuna madem roho safi sana, anaeza kupea bila mambo mob. The guy should know whether ni mtu selfish, asiombe.

As a man who is in need of a loan, the following should be your options in that respective order.

1. Bank
  2. Sacco
  3. Parents
  4. Boys or siblings
  5. The devil
  6. Your girlfriend

Anytime…one thing you can do to make your life easy ni kuwa real…kama umesota umesota…tell the gyal dem…akijitimua unajua huyo alikuwa tu god digger…ukipata atakaa then you know uko na kitu safi…mimi sifichangi wife any…of course she doesn’t know how much i have in the account but nikimwambia we cant get something till things get better she takes my word…pesa ikiingia nae namtibu hata bila kuulizwa…

Its a trap dude…usikubali chapaa kwa huyu jamaa lazima akudai shots mbili…zake haziendangi hivo…ulizia hapa