Economy Class

I prefer the market in Electric Avenue, Brixton. Yah dun kno wa gwan.

I like it too but a bit far for me.

BTW Charlo have you ever been offered their ‘soup’? a mix of 5 different meats all mixed together? fish, lamb, beef, chicken, shaki? I am feeling queasy already.

Okay.

Yes, that soup ehn. That’s the one with green vegetables, abi?

That one no fit enter mouth ooo! Too much pepe na do am. Anyway, comot for here with that yeye Nigerian food gist jor. Wetin consign me? :D:D

Ngai fafa:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D yes that one. Wacha I kill you now. Some parts of Ghana eat snails as a delicacy. I used to eat fufu and shaki meat at my friend’s house until she told me that. When I thought about the pots, I was camped in my small room for 1 week solid throwing up!

That’s some awesome shit. Finger liking good.

you haven’t met American Samoans. Wanabeba kikombe

…but kama tena mko wolaloland iko shida.

Really a chap was here commenting the other day on how soft spoken the Samoans are! In Africa I hear liberians are louder than Nigerians, I can’t imagine

There are Samoans and American Samoans. American ones are fatter. The other Samoans, Tonga, Micronesia and the rest of the Polynesians are humble sana.
I lived in an apartment complex with Samoans, Liberians na kadhalika, those two can talk at 3am in the morning like they are conversing with someone a block away

That must have been in Los Angeles, right?

You’re good, but a lil up north on I-5. Seattle
Next time you come stateside, Holla.

Apana Kilo- apana about that stew…eeish even the sight is enough! just that it is very unafrican to not try some of your friends’ coz tried it. All those meats did not blend.
But it is not all bad. Their jellof rice is really good.

Tacoma :wink:

So you know Nungari wa Muchai?

Hiyo ni mashakura tu.

Sigwes kujiexpose. Wewe kamu tu.
Try Senegalese jallof. It’s the best.

Hehehe, kumbe unamjua.

Sawa, if I happen to visit SEA-TAC i’ll holler.

Seahawks mwisho, au sio?:wink:

:D:D:D:D:D

You mean there are people who are louder than Nigerians? :eek:

Boarded a subway with 2 Nigerians who decided to sit on opposite sides of the coach, this didn’t stop their conversation, another time on a plane one was asked to choose between beef of chicken the chap said both and he wasn’t joking.

If Nigerians would admit that their jollof is not the best today, in two years nywele ngumu astronauts/cosmonauts will be the first to land on Mars

Stock fish=Obambla