Education CS;Prof Colleta Suda Ojwang

he is entertaining sometimes …kind of like a dancing monkey, you enjoy the show and then they start throwing things at you then you get very annoyed with them

2 Likes

According to him you post meffi

1 Like

:D:D:D

Is someone hurt? When I see how dead someone’s brain is,I kick them to the curb one time. I don’t engage nescient Mungiki wannabes.

1 Like

UOTP brigade safisheni mecho na hii juu najua hii ndio mnapenda

2 Likes

There’s no strong message he’s sending. He’s trying to distract the country from the fact that the election date has been set to a date that he’s always been against after all that hot air and tough talk. He’s cornered and helpless. Would’ve counted if Suda was a Kisii or a tribe deemed neutral in their political affiliation. But she’s from Homa Bay where they voted 99.95% for Jakom.

Delirious.

what matters is that she is a Kenyan and is academically able to run the ministry

1 Like

Hiyo ni yake and if my posts zinamuudhi, ameze wembe na akitaka pasuka na apasuke!

1 Like

yes, very tribal characters those homabayerns

A slight boost for NASA

You dream of him every minute. And you probably have that photo in your bedroom and kitchen. And on your phone screen. You already like your next president. You’re a patriot.

how did you know i have a picture of the next president in my home? but not in the bedroom , its in the study room. to inspire my kids to study hard and achieve a lot…
[ATTACH=full]127220[/ATTACH]

3 Likes

Unajua hujui. .tano tena

Quote the contravened law

Bonobo will neffa effa be

Mrs D,Uhuru is powerless as it stands. Maybe that might be easier for you to understand.

For you to be Raila’s supporter you need to leave your brains at the door - Hassan Omar

3 Likes

Please reread my comment and reply appropriately

[SIZE=5]134. EXERCISE OF PRESIDENTIAL POWERS DURING TEMPORARY INCUMBENCY

B A person who holds the office of President or who is authorised in terms of this Constitution to exercise the powers of the President -[/B]

B during the period commencing on the date of the first vote in a presidential election, and ending when the newly elected President assumes office; or[/B]
B while the President is absent or incapacitated, or at other times contemplated in Article 147 (3), may not exercise the powers of the President specified in clause (2).[/B]

B The powers referred to in clause (1) are–[/B]

B the nomination or appointment of the judges of the superior courts;[/B]
B the nomination or appointment of any other public officer whom this Constitution or legislation requires the President to appoint;[/B]
B the nomination or appointment or dismissal of Cabinet Secretaries and other State or Public officers;[/B]
B the nomination or appointment or dismissal of a high commissioner, ambassador, or diplomatic or consular representative;[/B]
B the power of mercy; and[/B]
B the authority to confer honours in the name of the people and the Republic.[/B]

And don’t start with the BS of he is not a temporary incumbent because i know that’s where you’re heading.

[/SIZE]

1 Like

[ATTACH=full]127234[/ATTACH]

We are used to this hot air. Moto wa tissue.